Do we have a famous mod on are board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have a famous mod on are board?

Ronney t, i was asked last night, by two top guns . I showed them the board. They ask me if you were helping william llewellyn, put something, thats due out next month or jan 2012?

i cant speak for him, but as far as i know, they do work together. we are very lucky to have ronny here!!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yup had few friends over and they know bthe author
      Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      i cant speak for him, but as far as i know, they do work together. We are very lucky to have ronny here!!

Comment

i have alot of respect for ronny he seems like a genius haha to bad hes so busy cant be here very often
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

seriously he must have a photographic memory or something.. great guy/mod/ect

Comment

I worked for BodyPage and William asked me to write for him after helping with Anabolics2000. After Jason asked me to write for him William doubled my salary. After we did Underground Anabolics in 2009, we decided to write an other book The Peptide Book, I allready finished part of it. Then we got an arguement (refuse to spit in the well I once drunk from). Then Nevos asked me to work for him. So I'm in no way connected to William anymore, never will be either. Body of Science magazine is gone and so is the website/forum.

Glad you guys appreciate what I'm trying to do..

Comment

haha ok gotcha
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

Working...
              X