Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious

Ok so i have used some oral steroids before but im not sure if they were actually the real thing or fake because for 1 i didnt see much results but i also had other matters effecting my workout time. So before i bought another product i have been trying to do my research and when i stumbled upon this site. I noticed that some of the threads post the sources right out in the open, when this is against the rules on any other board so you can see why it raises my concern of a possible scam. I not trying to make a bad opinion about any of you or this site it has just triggered me the wrong way, so im wondering if this and its sources are real and if so why do you guys post them openly as to were other forums dont? I do however have one more question, being that i have only done orals and that is what i plan on getting again just because i dont feel safe with the idea of poking myself due to the fact that i have a fear of needles in the first place. Do orals even work, and are they even worth the money?

Yes orals work and can make gains, its no different than taking prohormones that are sold OTC. What brand are you looking at getting and curious about?
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I have no idea really, i just looked at the prices on the orals at that naps site i seen you guys talkin about and i have no idea what you mean by prohormones or OTC

Comment

yea, naps is the real deal. check out my log. i am certainly not the biggest guy out there, but i've used his GP line to get ready for a show just recently and can tell you his products work! the main reason i put that log together was to show people like yourself the results someone can get with hard work. stick around and do as much reading as you can. learn the most you can learn about diet and training before you start. even with real 100% high quality gear, you won't see great results if factors like diet and training are not dialed in.

for a first cycle, something like test only arounf 350mg-500mg EW would be good, possibly starting off with a lower dose oral, but i'd shy away from an oral only cycle. also, look into PCT, post cycle therapy and learn how to work that into your cycle. it'll help you keep your gains and maximize your recovery afterwords. feel free to post up more questions here and we can help you out, or make new threads as you learn and develop new lines of questioning. you'll find that most guys are more than willing to help out newbies, when they are willing to put in the leg work and research.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Nice info and VERY nice that you offer the assistance Sam

OTC means Over The Counter = legal to buy.
          Pro-hormones used to be OCT too and convert in the body to real hormones (not completely, but h?)

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          yea, naps is the real deal. check out my log. i am certainly not the biggest guy out there, but i've used his GP line to get ready for a show just recently and can tell you his products work! the main reason i put that log together was to show people like yourself the results someone can get with hard work. stick around and do as much reading as you can. learn the most you can learn about diet and training before you start. even with real 100% high quality gear, you won't see great results if factors like diet and training are not dialed in.

for a first cycle, something like test only arounf 350mg-500mg EW would be good, possibly starting off with a lower dose oral, but i'd shy away from an oral only cycle. also, look into PCT, post cycle therapy and learn how to work that into your cycle. it'll help you keep your gains and maximize your recovery afterwords. feel free to post up more questions here and we can help you out, or make new threads as you learn and develop new lines of questioning. you'll find that most guys are more than willing to help out newbies, when they are willing to put in the leg work and research.

Comment

so i have done a little reading on this PCT and so far what i get from it is that it helps rebalance the body homostasius, i im not sure if the articles i read were corrupted product reviews or what but each one did mention a product. now im wondering could i pick up one of these PCT products and possibly use it in a cycle as a suitable sub to injecting test being that what ive read have told that PCT products boosts the bodies natural test boosters?

Comment

Next time go with naps. I am always using the tbol blasting and I love the stuf. Gains are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace_370 View Post
                so i have done a little reading on this PCT and so far what i get from it is that it helps rebalance the body homostasius, i im not sure if the articles i read were corrupted product reviews or what but each one did mention a product. now im wondering could i pick up one of these PCT products and possibly use it in a cycle as a suitable sub to injecting test being that what ive read have told that PCT products boosts the bodies natural test boosters?
                no, it doesn't work like that. if your production gets shut down, which steroids will/can do, pct meds will help to right you. it isn't going to give you the supraphysiological amount of test want for muscle building purposes. the meds that are important in pct are clomid, nolvadex and HCG. they aren't going to do what i shot of test will though.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hey conrad, are you the same conrad over at RX?

Comment

Working...
                  X