Was anyone on this board around when _ _ _ _

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was anyone on this board around when _ _ _ _

_ _ ps, pulled through this same issue before. Let's see a show of threads of loyal customers. _ _ _ _ who were here doing bthe first fallm out. _ _ _ _ _ is like your favored football team, just because they have a few bad season you talk crap, but u don't quit on them. Im 110% team _ _ _ _. I have lost friends on other boards and sources who know me, after shutting down my own site and then popping up here. When ask to be a super Mod here I couldn't say know. This is a nice family ran board. AND MODS ACTUALLY GET ALONG.

MAJIOR RESPECT

i really like this board, people actually help you out
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

This board here is the real deal no bs when u ask questions u get anwsers with out some one busting balls well maybe a little lol I'm a member on many other boards I def like this one the most I'm on here more than any other board any ways the mods on here are cool as hell to doesn't get better than this good shit !!!

Comment

was around for that safe.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Hell ya naps is a machine be can't fail. And for the mods great group of dudes.. Naps is still my first love

Comment

GXR64, SO WE ARE LIVING PROOF _ _ _ _ IS NO JOKE. MOST SOURCES WOULD OF TOOK YOUR MONEY AND CLOSED DOWN. THERE WOULD BE NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT COMPLAIN. THAT'S WHY I SAY MAJIOR RESPECT TO NAPS. Man, GXR64, IT'S GOT TO BE MORE THEN YOU AND I BACK THEN.
            Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
            was around for that safe.
            SAFELIFE1
            Banned
            Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 11-10-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

i followed naps at another board at that time. i had actually had an order that was held up. that was back in 2009, i beleive. there was a situation well beyond their control. no one was left behind then and i am certain that no one will be left behind now.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                GXR64, SO WE ARE LIVING PROOF _ _ _ _ IS NO JOKE. MOST SOURCES WOULD OF TOOK YOUR MONEY AND CLOSED DOWN. THERE WOULD BE NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT COMPLAIN. THAT'S WHY I SAY MAJIOR RESPECT TO NAPS. Man, GXR64, IT'S GOT TO BE MORE THEN YOU AND I BACK THEN.
                Agree completely!
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

been telling people to keep faith and naps will deliever.. but noobs gotta learn the hard way .

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                    Yup been there seen it N wont fail anyone. I was telling peeps this same shit happened back in 09 and all was taken care of.

Hell like you said most other sources would have just bounced with the money and not thought twice about it.
                    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
                      been telling people to keep faith and naps will deliever.. but noobs gotta learn the hard way .
                      Exactly how it is man.

Comment

I was here and I still am. Not going anywhere either

Comment

Good stuff bro..
                          Originally posted by silver back View Post
                          i was here and i still am. Not going anywhere either :d

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                            I was here and I still am. Not going anywhere either
                            Thats right Big dog!!

Comment

I've played sports at a very competitive level for as long as I can remember and have coached kids at the same level too. So I know the meaning of "TEAM WORK" and this site exemplifies the true meaning of the word.
                              If your new do the right thing and read the RULES!!!! and learn from the people that know what they're talking about. I have had nothing but good advise and great convo's with not only the mods but other peeps too, and so far I have gotten great advise from very knowledgable people in the game. As far as _ _ _ _ is concerned 1000000000000% GTG they will not let you down. I'm here for the long haul......

Comment

Working...
                              X