Tren suspension and ? On eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren suspension and ? On eq

Has anyone ever used this stuff..???? I got some for part two f my upcoming cycle.. First time using tren so thought the quickest ester would be beneficial if it didn't agree well with my body.

From test suspension vs say e I was under the impression 250 mg of suspension is stronger then the other.. Will this be the same case here? I am planning on running it 7 wkd with prop Ed (pin once or twice Ed not sure which) but people say around 300 350 ace a week is good to start is that where I should be with this?

Secondly, I ran 600 mg of eq with 750 sust last go around and found the eq to be a little low what do u guys think I should bump it to 800-900-1000?? This will be third time using eq

O yeah my cycle will look like this

25 days dbol 40 or 33 days dbol 30mg -- which would u dk
    Test e 800mg wk1-13.5
    Eq 800mg?? Wk 1-13.5
    Prop Wk 14-21 100mg ed
    Tren suspension 50mg Ed

Thanks gents

What y'all thinkin!??!

Comment

Tren suspension can be brutal, so be careful.

Were you going to split that up into 25mg am and 25mg pm?

If you never dabbled with tren, you might be safer with T-Ace.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
        If you never dabbled with tren, you might be safer with T-Ace.
        agreed! i would consider this stuff to fall under advanced tren use, along with oral tren. i find with tren, the faster it kicks in, the harsher the side effects are. i was start very very low if you use this.

if you felt 600mg EQ was somewhat weak, i dont see a problem in upping it. 1cc EOD looks good, along with the test. also, i think you would benefit to run the EQ through the whole thing. i dont think 13 wks is quite long enough, IMO. i would do it for at least 16 wks. since your cycle is basically just another month past that, i would just stay on it. it'll get you really vascular and full.

for the dbol, i would do 30mg for longer over the 40 for shorter.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I guess i gotta take the good with the bad with the suspension. Sam u said the tren sides will hit faster and harder so it wouldnt be a good idea for first time.. But on the other hand if i do have bad reaction it will be out of my system quicker so thats a big plus..

Either way I already bought it so no changing it now.!.!!!!!!!!!1

I'll start low though like you said....what dose do u think would be a good one to dive in with ..Keep in mind it is Dosed at 75 mg/ml..*( maybe 1/4 cc morning and nite.. is a lil less then 40 mg..)* And i like the idea of juicing the eq the whole time too. I NEVER thought of that, I kind of just thought I was doing two different cycles smashed into one. Also, kinda thought maybe i shouldnt be on so many things when trying the tren, but now i feel comfortable with it. so this will be abotu a 20 weeker.. if it was ur cycle would u start/end with and oral.. and if so what would u use to finish this baby with.. Thanks for bearing with me here.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-13-2011, 06:28 AM. Reason: cant not spell that goood ;)

Comment

Working...
          X