Injection Site swelling & relocating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection Site swelling & relocating

Yea like the title said. I think my body is really weird. Whenever i shoot in a site sometimes the swelling stays in that site. Other times i moves. Example: my right delt swelling moves down to my tricep which makes going tri or biceps uncomfortable
    Also, shot in my left glute on sunday and now my left hip is swollen. Its considerably far from the injection site. A lot of my swelling moves, now first question is. I thought i knew how to decrease swelling n pip but i think i need a brush up. Next question, why is the swelling moving to a new location?! im just so confused.

Thanks bros
    MB

That's happened to me before never new why and it happens when I use fast acting oils it seems like when I pined its starts flowing then seems to stop and get caught up in a pocket and starts swelling up so I curious myself as to why it does that to

Comment

Yea im using test p n npp so yes fast acting oils indeed

Comment

massage it right after injection and while swelling to help break apart the oil

Comment

I've had the same thing, pined my glut and my leg and both places would swell up like another ass cheek. It would move all over the fuckin place. I had a mix of two fast acting and two slow acting esters for a blend of test 400, 400mg/ml. It was also very painful, so painful I had to stop doing it. I was pining 1cc of test 400 and 1cc of deca 300, so had 700mg per injection and I think that thats what my issue was, to much at once.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Oil bumps are the worst...i get those weird movin swells too...its like squeezin on a stretch armstong but hurts like hell

Comment

hey mont, is it wpl gear? if so, thats the problem right there
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

nah brother, its sups gear. Im actually switching brands completely. I was very unhappy with the gear. Between being sick as a dog, swelling & painful sites, & muscle aches im not fucking with small ugl anymore. Im sticking to the big guns, GP, Sciroxx, Gen Shi etc etc. I was writing up a review but after looking at the past 2 weeks its literally me bitching about shitty sides. Even after 2-3 pins of GP line of test P, i get less PIP, less flu like symptoms, and i can actually feel the gear kicking in. Im dropping sups line completely. And i don't think ill post my review, im sure ill get flamed to all hell over there.

Comment

none of those labs you mentioned are as quality as sup, imo. ive been pinning 3 cc's at a time and zero pip, zero redness, zero swelling. i love sups gear, and my friends who have tried it have been riding my ass for some more. but i keep hearing about pip issues with wpl, i figure that was the problem
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

yea everyone react differently to it. For me and my training partner we just got really sick off it. Im not trying to take anything away from sup but just expressing my experiences that's all.

Comment

Working...
                    X