New Cycle, Any Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cycle, Any Thoughts?

So ive decided to try the Geneza Pharma gear, Not heard one bad thing about it so far............

Week 1-8 50mg Dianabol
    Week 1-15 750mg Test Enanthate
    Week 1-10 200mg Tren Enanthate

Now I was thinking is 10 weeks about right for the tren? Is the test too long with Tren?

And my main question is PCT of course? Any suggestions? And what would you run while on cycle for the tren.

Ive never used Tren but think its about time to try.

Cheers
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

i will say 1/2 tab of arimidex (0.5mg) EOD during your cycle

Comment

I'd run aromasin at 12.5mg eod and have some letro on hand in case things get ugly. Some Prami might be of use too. I hate the stuff though. Youe mileage might vary.

Comment

Arimidex isn't a good solution ?

Comment

caber or dosinex for libido on the tren

Comment

I usually recommend tren ace for a first time run. This way, if you can't deal with the sides, you can stop and the tren will be out of your system within a few days . With tren enth, you'll be stuck with the sides for at least a wk. Plus I make a helluva lot more gains with ace than from enth. jmo

When running tren, it's good to have a progesterone (inhibitor bromo or caber ) on hand in case of prolactin related gyno. It's unlikely unless running a large dose of tren, but if it does occur, an AI or Serm isn't going to help.

Comment

Originally posted by two_slug View Post
              I usually recommend tren ace for a first time run. This way, if you can't deal with the sides, you can stop and the tren will be out of your system within a few days . With tren enth, you'll be stuck with the sides for at least a wk. Plus I make a helluva lot more gains with ace than from enth. jmo

When running tren, it's good to have a progesterone (inhibitor bromo or caber ) on hand in case of prolactin related gyno. It's unlikely unless running a large dose of tren, but if it does occur, an AI or Serm isn't going to help.
              Good advice.

I didn't see he was planning on running tren enan. Big fan of ace myself. The GP ace was nice.

Comment

Working...
              X