X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW CYCLE looking for critiques...

okay gents and ladies here it goes........ I plan on running ;

TEST E 800mg 1-13
    EQ 800mg 1-13 (last time did 600 just seemed too low... do u guys think i should up it to 9 or 1k?
    DBOL got 1000mg not sure of dose I'm gonna run would u rather run 50mg for 3 weeks, 40mg for 25 days or 30 for 5wks... o the freaked choices.. Im thinking either 40 or 50 becuz 30 was too low last time.. opinions PLZ

THEN>>> going right into
    100mg prop ed 14-20
    50 mg tren suspensi?n.. ed 14- as long as i can take it i guess.. planning 6 weeks for first run of it.
    Question however .. people say 50mg of teen ace is a good dose ed but should i be taking less if it is the suspension version. ALSO, will 1 inject a day suffice or do i have to do it twice...

WHOLE CYCLE i will be taking .5 adex eod like i normal.. anything else do i need.. besides liv supports ect

LAASTLY i WAS CONSIDERING RUNNING AN ORAL FOR THE LAST 6 WKS AS WELL what would go well with this

ALL OPINIONS WELCOME This will be my 3rd full cycle (had to stop one short) I am 6 ft off cycle and fluctuate between 190-198... I also need to work on my diet but thats for another convo
    THANKS Guys /ladies/gmas/ hi-schoolers/petafiles looking for bodybuilders in g strings.. MUHAHA

That's plenty of EQ (thinking about 800mg). But, in my thinking. 13 weeks is little too short for EQ.
    Try frontloading or up the cycle to 16 weeks.

And good luck and good gains

Comment

Originally posted by big1 View Post
      That's plenty of EQ (thinking about 800mg). But, in my thinking. 13 weeks is little too short for EQ.
      Try frontloading or up the cycle to 16 weeks.

And good luck and good gains
      Bump.
      Just keep an eye on your BP. 800mg of EQ would give me a heart attack.

Comment

Agree your BP will be running high and front loading is not a bad idea.

Comment

I tried to post this earlier but the site logged out me out after I had typed it all.

I'd run the Dbol for 25 days at 40mg. This way you'll finish the kick start about the same time the Test Enth starts kicking in.

Your Test levels are going to be extremely high after starting the Prop because of the buildup from running the Test Enth for 13 wks but should stabilize by Wk 16.

If it's your first time running Tren Ace, why not start off with 50mgs ed. I think you'll be surprised how effective this dose will be. Yes, ed pinning is good for the Acetate ester. It only has a half life of about 3 days so ed injections will keep your Tren levels stable. You don't want to spike and crash with tren. I would have a progesterone inhibitor like Caber or Bromo around in case of any prolactin related sides.
          Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by two_slug View Post
            I tried to post this earlier but the site logged out me out after I had typed it all.

I'd run the Dbol for 25 days at 40mg. This way you'll finish the kick start about the same time the Test Enth starts kicking in.

Your Test levels are going to be extremely high after starting the Prop because of the buildup from running the Test Enth for 13 wks but should stabilize by Wk 16.

If it's your first time running Tren Ace, why not start off with 50mgs ed. I think you'll be surprised how effective this dose will be. Yes, ed pinning is good for the Acetate ester. It only has a half life of about 3 days so ed injections will keep your Tren levels stable. You don't want to spike and crash with tren. I would have a progesterone inhibitor like Caber or Bromo around in case of any prolactin related sides.
            Hope this helps.
            It isn't teen ace it is Tren suspension........and i did say i am running 50mg ed,,,,My question was should i pin it once or twice ed since it suspension

for the dbol i agree i think hat the 40mg will work just fine.. thanks for input

Comment

I would pin it 30 minutes before workout

Comment

Pin it once a day. I would go with Prop, Ace, Mast and Dbol.

Dbol 30-50mg for 5 weeks
                Test - 750 mg 13 weeks
                Ace - 50mg to 100mg ED or EOD
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                  It isn't teen ace it is Tren suspension........and i did say i am running 50mg ed,,,,My question was should i pin it once or twice ed since it suspension
                  for the dbol i agree i think hat the 40mg will work just fine.. thanks for input
                  My bad. I misread the paragraph.

Comment

o all the gear there is set in stone.. it is just in which fashion it enters me!... i wonder they say no 1 has died directly from steroids..what do u think if u took like 1000mg tren suspension in one day if u lived do u think u would turn into the hulk... thatdd be one way to get famous.. only man to die out of 500million.. congrats good sir

Comment

no i believe if u took 1000mg tren in one day u would just have some wierd and probably bad side effects not life threatening and ur lucky if u get any growth out of it lol nice cycle btw
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

i would never do something like that but i bet some people out there actually have hmm.. im excited for cycle i dont want to WAIT%!

Comment

Working...
                        X