Superman and Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman and Cycles

Greetings! Just wanted to reach out to the community to find out thoughts on superman l's and with that I am looking to gear so I dont need to make orders for the substantial future. I currently am two weeks into a sus, deca, dbol stack and am looking to try something different then what I have stayed with in the past. My past experiences are pretty much limited to running prop w/ tren ace and was wondering other stacks that yall have had sucess with!? Any information would be greatly appericated thanks!

whats the overall goal here?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

The goal is to find out about superman labs. . . .nave never had any interaction with them and wondering thoughts or review on there products

Comment

Never heard of them...

Comment

Neither have I.

Comment

If you are refering to chens "team superman" I am running their sust 350 right now and it seems to be pretty solid. I'm 7 weeks in and plan to run another 7 weeks. I kick started with their dbol at 30mg/day, it was my first experience with dbol so I have nothing to compare to but I did not love it. My friend ran their var at 40mg/day and thought it was great. Their stuff comes in unlabeled so make sure you know their codes.

If it's someone else besides team superman. I never heard of any other superman.

Comment

I am referring to "team superman," and I thank you for all of your input. My biggest worry was as you mention they all come in unlabeled which seeemd odd to me, and being I had never had any interaction I just wanted to see

Comment

My friends have ordered several times and the only issue was once they shorted the order a couple hcg he ordered 7 and got 5.

I have felt great right from the start of this sust cycle. 315mg (.9 ml)/ e3d.
                I had a lot of cramps and shin splints on dbol.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                  My friends have ordered several times and the only issue was once they shorted the order a couple hcg he ordered 7 and got 5.

I have felt great right from the start of this sust cycle. 315mg (.9 ml)/ e3d.
                  I had a lot of cramps and shin splints on dbol.
                  Shin Splints are often common when taking dbol and bulking up.

Comment

Naps is all you need.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I second that.

Comment

Working...
                      X