Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long till cholesterol is back to normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long till cholesterol is back to normal?

I'll try to make this short and to the point. I'm 3 weeks into my pct(nolvadex) and I'm breaking out horribly. I decided to go see my dermatologist to get on Accutane. When he looked at my bloodwork he asked what I had been eating and what I been taking.I lied and said prohormones,and he told me to get off them and come back in three weeks to do more blood work. He said my good cholesterol was way to low and my bad cholesterol was way to highNeedless to say I didn't get my Accutane.Any idea how long it is going to take for my cholesterol to go back to normal? Also any advice on foods ,supplements I can take to help with would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A lots of omegas, fish, nuts, and so on..

Comment

eat high fiber foods. oats, veggies, addition to the suggestions above. what were you taking? i'm gonna assume it was an oral. a lot of people only seem to be concerned with liver health when it comes to aas(not saying you're one of them). they never stop to think about hdl/ldl. i'd say 3-6 wk and you'll have improved
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

so your derm blamed your acne on your cholesterol? im not assuming hes wrong or anything, but ive NEVER heard that before. just a new concept to me, one that i dont totally understand
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
          so your derm blamed your acne on your cholesterol? im not assuming hes wrong or anything, but ive NEVER heard that before. just a new concept to me, one that i dont totally understand
          he didnt blame it on cholesterol, he said with my cholesterol messed up he cant write me accutane

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            eat high fiber foods. oats, veggies, addition to the suggestions above. what were you taking? i'm gonna assume it was an oral. a lot of people only seem to be concerned with liver health when it comes to aas(not saying you're one of them). they never stop to think about hdl/ldl. i'd say 3-6 wk and you'll have improved
            no orals. Here is my cycle weeks 1-10 tren a 75 mg ed;weeks 1-15 sust.250 eod; weeks 10-15 winn depot 50mg ed

Comment

Originally posted by BIGSWOLE78 View Post
              no orals. Here is my cycle weeks 1-10 tren a 75 mg ed;weeks 1-15 sust.250 eod; weeks 10-15 winn depot 50mg ed

it was (in large part)the winny. i'd be certain. though it was injectable version, it is pretty much works the same as the oral. that stuff knocked my good cholesterol down to single digits in only a few wks. it is very hard on hdl/ldl profile. you'll recover in a month or so. just make sure you're consuming the things suggested above. do you happen to have a copy of your blood work? i'd be interested to see the numbers to see just how far you were off
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hers whats on my blood work:cholesterol ,total 217 H; hdl cholesterol 9 L (may be a D); chol/hdlc ratio 24.1 H;ast 65 H;cbc (H/H,RBC,INDICES,WBC,PLT);WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 6.5;RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 5.13;HEMOGLOBIN 14.7;HEMATOCRIT 44.5;MCV 86.6;MCH 28.7; MCHC 33.2 ;RDW 21.4 H'PLATELET COUNT 398

Take into account that I didn't fast

Comment

Some years ago I took anavar at 20 mg. a day for 2 months. A month after the cycle I had blood work done and my cholesterol had gone from 160 to 290. It takes a while for it to get back to normal. I lost interest in anavar after that. Nandrolone dosen't raise my cholesterol at all. But my HDL went down to 38 from 56.

Comment

Working...
                  X