How can i stop cardio from robbing my mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i stop cardio from robbing my mass

Cardio can burn just fat. You can do this without spending hours jogging or peddling at lo intensity 5-6 days a week. High intensity cardio, that elavates the heart rate slightly beyond the aerobic zone, will still burn fat. It keeps you from falling into the catabolic zone. A good way of doing this is with high intensity interval tranning (HIIT), with little if any rest and elavates the heart rate a little above the aerobic zone. Workouts must consist of two or more body parts to keep you moving from one exercise to the next without rest. HIIT has been said to release testosterone, which will increase strength and gains and a change in body composition. 20 mins sprints maybe better than a hour cardio walk. This is one of the reasons you see 260 lbs ripped bodybuiders today. Do your home work. Besafe1.

Ever since I blew my back out cardio has been a real issue. I can only really get away with the eliptical and bike, low impact. I do try and do sprints(haha) on the eliptical but not sure if I'ts even worth it. Any advice for a low impact cardio blast?

Comment

I have a back issue myself...I like to get on the bike (at the gym) And I'll do 10 mins. warm-up, 10 min high intensity,and 10 mins. at a good steady pace. Works for me!

Comment

Guys, try high intensity swimming. Does wonders.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
        X