Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PO boxes

do you all use them? better privacy?

Yes, but it makes me nervous....sometimes they stick a slip in the box and send you to this pick-up
    window. Then I stand there trying to look natural. One time the clerk (quite a large woman if I remember
    correctly) kind of wouldn't let go of the box, and was checking it out real hard. I finally wrestled it
    out of her grasp. lol

Comment

Originally posted by desty236 View Post
      Yes, but it makes me nervous....sometimes they stick a slip in the box and send you to this pick-up
      window. Then I stand there trying to look natural. One time the clerk (quite a large woman if I remember
      correctly) kind of wouldn't let go of the box, and was checking it out real hard. I finally wrestled it
      out of her grasp. lol
      Maybe she was a customer and she knew the deal??lololol

Comment

lmao... big women like juice too!

Comment

i always use a po box

Comment

i alway use a po box, and not with any gov't affiliated ones either. no true po box, but u can get them at mail boxes etc, goin postal, etc. my po box is run by a middle eastern guy that mustve lived next door to the sponsor before moving here or something. he gets excited as hell and calls me when i get packages from that area of the world
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Thats some funny shit. Anyone ever had to ship to a APO?
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

it's way too risky to send to a APO address.. not worth getting Court Martialed.
                xamo
                Last edited by xamo; 11-03-2011, 12:35 AM.
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Here a little more info,

I'm not sure how it works where you're at, also, some branches are more picky than others. I'm stationed in Germany, and am in the Corps. Packages that are coming from the States aren't given MUCH attention, that doesn't mean they don't look at them though. Packages from outside the U.S. however... especially from countries such as Greece, Turkey and different places where packages may come from are STRICTLY monitored. If I were you I would go off base to the nearest post office and ask them if you can have something delivered there as there are no body search going in or out base.

You may want to consider that The Department of Defense does random drug tests overseas. Risks are 45/45, demotion to PVT, lowest grade dunno what branch you are in, administrative discharge and yet possible further charges after discharged by local authorities and or U.S. laws.

So at your own risk..

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                    Maybe she was a customer and she knew the deal??lololol
                    LMFAO she was prolly juicin, thats why she was so huge.

Comment

No APO, Defiknitely not worth it!

I've used PO boxes and my home address when I lived at my old place. No issues here **knock on wood**

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                        Here a little more info,

I'm not sure how it works where you're at, also, some branches are more picky than others. I'm stationed in Germany, and am in the Corps. Packages that are coming from the States aren't given MUCH attention, that doesn't mean they don't look at them though. Packages from outside the U.S. however... especially from countries such as Greece, Turkey and different places where packages may come from are STRICTLY monitored. If I were you I would go off base to the nearest post office and ask them if you can have something delivered there as there are no body search going in or out base.

You may want to consider that The Department of Defense does random drug tests overseas. Risks are 45/45, demotion to PVT, lowest grade dunno what branch you are in, administrative discharge and yet possible further charges after discharged by local authorities and or U.S. laws.

So at your own risk..
                        this is good info right here,.,good post bro

Comment

Thanks! For once it's about something I'm good at.. lol

Comment

P.O. box definitely! Had to get one after my easter basket got nabbed and address is red flagged.

Comment

send it to me and I will forward it to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X