Yea booooooy !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea booooooy !!!

What's up bros.... The GP test E is kicking in, has me popping major wood at odd ass times and the oral tren is doing it's fat burning job my abs are already trying to breakout, im vascular again and I'm only 2 1/2 weeks in. The MHN will start in about another week or so to replace the tren for about 3 weeks, then repeat. I'll update after I see what the MHN does. Hope no lines were crossed with this thread.
    Mightymouse
    Last edited by Mightymouse; 11-01-2011, 10:07 PM.
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

That's great to hear bro. Keep us posted on the results.
    Liquid
    Last edited by Liquid; 11-02-2011, 01:55 AM.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Yea you crossed 1 Line..........Where is mine!!!! hahahaha Glad it's working for ya!!

Comment

Sweet! Keep us posted in here. I've been wanting to try that mhn for a while now.

Comment

pooping wood sounds interesting.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
            What's up bros.... The GP test E is kicking in, has me pooping major wood at odd ass times and the oral tren is doing it's fat burning job my abs are already trying to breakout, im vascular again and I'm only 2 1/2 weeks in. The MHN will start in about another week or so to replace the tren for about 3 weeks, then repeat. I'll update after I see what the MHN does. Hope no lines were crossed with this thread.
            When you say repeat do you mean jump back on to the oral tren ,what dosages are you running mate ,this sounds very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
              What's up bros.... The GP test E is kicking in, has me popping major wood at odd ass times and the oral tren is doing it's fat burning job my abs are already trying to breakout, im vascular again and I'm only 2 1/2 weeks in. The MHN will start in about another week or so to replace the tren for about 3 weeks, then repeat. I'll update after I see what the MHN does. Hope no lines were crossed with this thread.
              good info bor..i need me some gp

Comment

That oral Tren is some great stuff. GP has fantastic orals.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by capo View Post
                  When you say repeat do you mean jump back on to the oral tren ,what dosages are you running mate ,this sounds very interesting
                  Test E 500mg(2cc) weekly
                  Oral Tren 750mcg(3 tabs) ed

As stated earlier, in about a week I'll stop the tren in caution of the side effects this time, I.E: high BP, couldnt sleep, night sweats, if I didnt eat at certain times I'd almost pass out. I'll start running MHN 20mg(4 tabs ed) for 3 weeks then repeat the tren.
                  "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Keep us posted brotha. Good to hear the results are comin in quick!

Comment

Working...
                    X