Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nolva or clomid? the eternal debate lol...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nolva or clomid? the eternal debate lol...

What should I use nolva or clomid after a 15 week test e cycle? I will be running 500 mg a week...I can only afford a 3 week pct with one or the other...I have always used nolva at 40mg a day for week one and then 20mg a day for weeks two and three...what gives you guys the best bang for the buck?

Buy Torem! Better than both the other IMO

Comment

I don't think I have ever heard of torem...also I don't think my sources carry it either I will have to check and do some research on torem...

Comment

With the cycle your running just go with what you know but you need to run a 4wk pct with nolva run 40/40/20/20 or clomid 100/100/50/50 these are your classic pct's and really IMO there's no need to run anything else until you stack or run into a problem but both nolva and clomid are closely comparable but Ive heard more sides come from clomid

Comment

Bump that Clomid can make you go blind.

Comment

Clomid can make you go blind? I have never heard that before or mybe I just overlooked it...im just gonna stick to nolva on this cycle anyways but until I had to change my plans on this cycle (source is out of prop) I was gonna run both nolva and clomid for 4 weeks...by the way rage good reply I agree with you bro and big k thanks for the heads up on the blindness thing I will def have to read more about clomid

Comment

Yeah I will see if I can find the info on it.

Comment

Cool bro much appreciated

Comment

And clomid can make you wanna watch chick flicks too lol. My last pct was nolva solo and I felt like shit for over a week. Now I use research chems for pct so it may have been underdosed Idk. This pct with torem has been seamless! No crash, no jitters, appetite and libido decent (I'm two weeks in) I was dreading this pct but with torem and aromasin it has been a pleasure not having to fight through it or tough it out. Just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
                  X