HCL Test E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCL Test E

After the big ugl bust (raw deal) here in the states back in '07 I decided to homebrew all my gear BUT being that my powder supplier has closed up shop () I am back searching for some good ugl product. Did a little research and think I'm set on HCL. I know naps ran into some issues over the summer with shipping but from what I've read he's making good on all terms. My question is, for those of you who have ran HCL's gear, Test E in particular, how'd you like it? Dosed correctly? Pain? Gains? I know William Llewellyn supported the brand and naps is a sponsor here but would really love to get some feedback from those of you who have in fact ran HCL's product recently. I appreciate all of your help guys

I ran it few years ago, only boldenone from HCl, it was good stuff back then.

Comment

HCL + GP and genshi would be the labs id order from.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose46 View Post
        After the big ugl bust (raw deal) here in the states back in '07 I decided to homebrew all my gear BUT being that my powder supplier has closed up shop () I am back searching for some good ugl product. Did a little research and think I'm set on HCL. I know naps ran into some issues over the summer with shipping but from what I've read he's making good on all terms. My question is, for those of you who have ran HCL's gear, Test E in particular, how'd you like it? Dosed correctly? Pain? Gains? I know William Llewellyn supported the brand and naps is a sponsor here but would really love to get some feedback from those of you who have in fact ran HCL's product recently. I appreciate all of your help guys
        hello I use the brand itself for years and many of my friends .. and am very pleased with this brand .. and continue to use it .. the dose is always higher according to the test .. There are many good brands this is definitely a must

Comment

Bro
          I've made a cycle with hcl products. I've good experience with it and very pleased with this brand!!
          carpe diem
          nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

Read a lot of great reviews on HCL. Gen Shi is another great choice.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

thanks for the feedback guys, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

Working...
              X