Test Cyp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Cyp

Hey guys I have decided to go with Test Cyp for my very first AAS cycle ever.
    I have been told that "loading" is the best way to promote size gains that stay with you. Meaning you start with say a max dose(maybe 700mg) for a week and each week lower it by (50mg-100mg) a week untill you hit around 400mg. Is there any real science to say this is a better idea than a steady dose of 400mg a week ??

Also keep in mind this is my first cycle. My original plan was to run 400mg weekly, with adex EoD or as needed.

I would just run the 400mg a week for 12 weeks and not use the adex unless you have a problem, then start your PCT 3 weeks after your last shot.
    Remember to eat bro you will not grow unless you eat. The gear is only about 20% of your growth Eat, Sleep, Train, and GROW!

Comment

Alright thanks BIG, I will stick with the 400mg weekly.

As for the diet I recently have started eating pretty clean. Right now I am eating 400cals over maint, 210g protien, 100g fats.

Comment

Originally posted by coryh11 View Post
        I will stick with the 400mg weekly.
        definitely a good idea, leave the higher doses for down the road being that it's your first cycle. As long as your diet, training, and sleep are in check you will grow like a tree.

Comment

^^ What they said^^ remember - K.I.S.S.

- I only take .25 adex aprx once a wk as needed (when I'm looking + feeling, bloated + smooth + a little emotional)
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X