Curious about HMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about HMG

How should it be taken, how long, and at what dose should it be administered... the bottle i saw came w/ 75iu .. Thank you

Ok, As I said earlier the material I read said to run your pct as designed but to use the H.M.G alone. Its been reported to bring the testicle functions back to normal within 2wks.
    I'm pretty sure it said to use 7 ius a day. I'll try to find that material and post it!

Comment

Ok so after 4 wk pct u take 7 iu ish Ed for 2 weeks and should be good.. I really thought it was just like hcg and ju take it whole cycle so natural test doesn't stop? Or maybe it was just so ur willy keeps working lol.. Ronny what u think - and any other opinions welcome

Comment

From what sam told me u take it the whole cycle but u need alot of it and it works out to alot! Idk if this is worth it .. Mite just go the hcg route

Comment

I have Not used HMG, yet

-what i found said HMG works great with HCG but it is pricey + u need like 2-3 of those 75ius (which is what I found in the $75 per vial range).

Courtesy of a Brother (on another board)

Heres a quick study:
          Ten typical cases of male eunuchoidism (two with anosmia) are reported. After administration of clomifene citrate to five patients, there is no change in blood levels of gonadotrophins in four cases; in the fifth, a small and transitory increase of LH is noted. The intravenous injection of LHRH (100 mug) to five patients induces an increase of serum LH in all cases and serum FSH in three cases. The initial site of the dysfunction is possibly hypothalamic with secondary gonadotrophic pituitary insufficiency. Among six patients anxious for paternity, prolonged treatment (for 36 to 98 weeks), with HCG (250-1 000 I.U. daily) +HMG (65-120 I.U. FSH daily) results in appearance of spermatozoa in the seminal fluid in five cases and a pregnancy was obtained in four cases. Comments are done upon methods of treatment."

"Ten typical cases of male eunuchoidism (two with anosmia) are reported. After administration of clomifene citrate to five patients there was no change in blood levels of gonadotrophins in four cases; in the fifth, a small and transitory increase of LH was noted. The intravenous injection of LHRH (100 mcg) to five patients induced an increase of serum LH in all cases and serum FSH in three cases. The initial site of the dysfunction is possibly hypothalamic with secondary gonadotrophic pituitary insufficiency. Among six patients desiring paternity, prolonged treatment (for 36 to 98 weeks), with HCG(1700-7000 I.U. weekly) + HMG (450-825 I.U. FSG weekly) resulted in the appearance of spermatozoa in the seminal fluid in five cases and a pregnancy was obtained in four cases. Methods of treatment are discussed."

"Although testosterone (T) therapy is sufficient for maturation and maintenance of secondary sex characteristics in hypogonadal men, gonadotropins are required for stimulation of spermatogenesis. Thirteen men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism received treatment with hCG, followed in 12 by the addition of human menopausal gonadotropin (hMG). All initially had undetectable serum LH and FSH and low T levels and were azoospermic with small testes. During therapy, all achieved normal male levels of T. Twelve of 13 had marked and continuous increase in testicular volume. Three men had sperm in the ejaculate with hCG treatment alone. All but 1 patient developed sperm in their seminal fluid during combined hCG and hMG therapy. Two men achieved three pregnancies, and 2 more had semen that produced hamster oocyte penetration assays in the fertile range during the protocol period. Four of 5 who achieved sperm densities greater than 1 million/ml while receiving combined therapy maintained or increased sperm production while receiving continued hCG therapy after hMG was withdrawn. We examined the response to gonadotropin therapy of men who had received previous T therapy and those who had not. There were no differences in rapidity or degree of response, as assessed by rise in serum T, increase in testis volume, or maximal sperm density achieved. Multiple pituitary deficits and cryptorchidism were negative prognostic factors. In summary, the prognosis for successful stimulation of spermatogenesis in men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism treated with hCG/hMG is good and not adversely affected by prior androgen treatment. Despite undetectable serum FSH levels, hCG treatment was sufficient to both initiate and maintain spermatogenesis in some patients."

HMG most commenly comes in 75 i.u. ampules. They work Sub-Q as well as I.M.

Whether your shut down hard or just looking for more effective PCT You should always begin with the lowest most effective dose and work from there.

His regimen was simple:

1000 I.U. HCG three times weekly
          75 I.U. HMG Three times weekly (I have also seen 25IU 3x wk for 4wks)
          50mg clomid daily

Obviously many studies have shown a variation in HCG/HMG doses. I would always advise to start low.

For Bodybuilders who simply want a quick PCT protocol they can run this 4 weeks.

Obviously if your planning on going back on a cycle in a short time this wouldn't be something you'd wanna stay on for months.

I believe it still can be an effective short term PCT program and replace your existing protocol if you do plan on running cycles more than two times a year.

(3rd party) - I shot the HCG and HMG on the same days with different stick. I used BA for both.

Results are spectacular. Increase in testicle size and weight. Increase semen output. The most important of all.......A sense of well being and normalcy.

I haven't had time to research much but the stuff works and that's all you really need to know.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

More info;
            HMG - Massone
            Synonyms: HMG Massone, Human Menopausal Gonadotropin

HMG is used for stimulating hormones by triggering FSH and LH production in the body. This drug was originally designed for use in women where it stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple follicles, thus making them more fertile.The dosage varies from woman to woman, and HMG has been shown to induce ovulation in about 75-85% of patients that it is administered to.

In men, HMG can be used to stimulate natural testosterone production and to keep or restore the natural function of the testes. Those using HMG after testicular dystrophy often report an increase in sex drive and sense of well being as well as an increased rebound in fertility.

HMG is a drug similar to HCG in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, which triggers extra receptors to produce testosterone. While HCG is known mainly for testicular stimulation, HMG will also increase the amount of sperm the body is producing, which HCG isn?t as effective at. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as HCG, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the medical community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. Those who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than HCG is able to.

HMG can be most effective when ran alongside other LH stimulating drugs such as HCG, clomid, and nolvadex. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. One may also wish to run an anti-estrogen such as aromasin during administration of this drug due to the possibility of elevated estrogen levels.

Details
            Manufacturer: Instituto Massone S.A.
            Measure unit: 75 iu vial & solution
            Price: $34.00 (? 23.31)
            ODB
            Last edited by ODB; 11-07-2011, 02:33 PM.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ya people were telling me it was upwards of 80 bux.. and if u need 4 becuz basically u use 1 75iu bottle a week for 4 week thats 320.. WHATTT ll.. i mean thats more then the actual gear .. I am sure once the stuff gets more popular and more articles stat popping up like weeds this will all change meaning the price

Comment

My god next we will have to take 10 types of PCT drugs at the rate these peptide companies are throwing them at us.

Comment

Working...
                X