Test Preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Preference

Hey guys, i was originally planning to run my first cycle with test prop for 10-12 weeks because of the lean gains associated with prop. But after reading around here i've noticed that if your diet is appropriate, which i believe mine to be, you can achieve the leanness with Enth or Cyp. also the number of pins is greatly reduced depending on the test chosen as well. so i'm just curious what your experiences have led you too, and what you've got to say about your preferences in test when running a cycle thanks for the input

I have always liked cyp. and test is test. one ester doesn't promote lean gains more than another. that is all diet.

Comment

Keep your diet clean and eat often (6-8 times a day) and make sure that you are on a blocker or AI to reduce water bloating.
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

My diet while on cycle will look like this: Meal 1 10 egg whites, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal, 3 rice cakes w/ 24 oz water Meal 2 6 oz chix breast, 1 cup gritz, 6 oz yams, 1 cup asparagus w/ 24 oz water Meal 3 6 oz tuna, 1 cup brown rice, 1 sliced cucumber, w/ 24 oz water Meal 4 60 oz perch fillet, 1 cup barley, 6 oz baked potato, 1 cup steamed green beans w/ 24 oz water Meal 5 6 oz pork tenderloin, 1 cup brown rice, 6 oz sweet potato, 1 cup peas w/ 24 oz water and Meal 6 is same as Meal 1. plus the usual supplement like Myofusion, Jack3d, Creatine, Multi vitamins, milk thissel etc.

i will be using Arimidex at .25 mgs a day and run clomid and nolva 100/100/50/50 upon completion of cycle, and depending on which test i chose i'll start 4-5 day to a week or two after last pin. thanks for the advice guys, do you have preference on where or who your gear is by?

Comment

The only things that separate a bulk and cut are the amount of calories you intake and how much cardio you decided to do. Your results will significantly depend on this. If you're worried about bloat pick up some adex or aromasin. I always found adex @ .25mg/eod to due the trick but have used up to .5mg/eod. If you're looking to go 10-12 weeks, why not just run a long ester and save the frequent pinning of prop for a shorter cycle.

Comment

test will aromatize into estrogen and this will cause fluid retention in your tissue and fat buildup, so you do not get any lean gains, there is always some bloating.

you can reduce this a little if you take anastrozle it stops the aromatization.

Comment

I like Test E

Comment

the same here i am 230 lbs 19.3% is bodyfat im goin with 8 or 10 weeks and once im done getting the lean body i am aimming for their wont be no need for it nomore an i train hard anyways 20 to 25 exerices a day i walk 4 miles 5 times a week (mon-fri) an i do ab workouts on sats an sunday is free i love training but its hard to get the body you want

so good luck on your cycle post how it goes when u start
                Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
                Hey guys, i was originally planning to run my first cycle with test prop for 10-12 weeks because of the lean gains associated with prop. But after reading around here i've noticed that if your diet is appropriate, which i believe mine to be, you can achieve the leanness with Enth or Cyp. also the number of pins is greatly reduced depending on the test chosen as well. so i'm just curious what your experiences have led you too, and what you've got to say about your preferences in test when running a cycle thanks for the input
                Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Comment

Originally posted by Moose46 View Post
                  The only things that separate a bulk and cut are the amount of calories you intake and how much cardio you decided to do. Your results will significantly depend on this. If you're worried about bloat pick up some adex or aromasin. I always found adex @ .25mg/eod to due the trick but have used up to .5mg/eod. If you're looking to go 10-12 weeks, why not just run a long ester and save the frequent pinning of prop for a shorter cycle.
                  exactly.

as far as what test i like, i like whatever works at a good price. test cyp and test e are what i use most often
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Great info!

Prop, E, C and Sust all work nicely. Prop is ED or EOD at the most. If you don't want that many pins go with any of the others.

Prop is great with Mast and Tren A for ED or EOD.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Prop has been my favorite for yrs. ED injections keep my test/blood ratios more stable than when using cyp or enth. Less sides.
                      I do use Enth for TRT(cruise)
                      two_slug
                      Last edited by two_slug; 11-02-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                        Great info!

Prop, E, C and Sust all work nicely. Prop is ED or EOD at the most. If you don't want that many pins go with any of the others.

Prop is great with Mast and Tren A for ED or EOD.
                        Bump.
                        I usually cycle Prop with Tren Ace. Prop throughout the cycle. Tren Ace 5wks on/5wks off/5wks on. I don't think you can beat a Prop/Tren cycle for cutting or bulking. It all depends on diet.

Comment

hey guys, thanks for all the advice here it has really helped me rethink the first cycle. right now i'm leaning towards the test e 12 weeks broken into 2 injections 250mg per shot w/ possibly a dbol kick start, but it is my first cycle so i don't think i'll need the dbol to achieve the gains i want. i posted my diet in here earlier and think it's pretty solid but check it out if you'd like and comment, for when i do purchase the gear and start the cycle. as for pct i read a nice article that persuaded me to use clomid instead of nolva, but it also said to taper the test level injections for example, weeks 1-10 would be 500mg week 11 would be 300mg and week 12 would be 200 mg and then the doasges of fincar, clomid, arimidex and plametto extract vary during the cycle, does that sound about right? and isn't tren pretty hardcore for a newbie like me to run? what about mast? not really familiar there..

Comment

For your first cycle go with just the the brother, that way you know how your body will react to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
                              hey guys, thanks for all the advice here it has really helped me rethink the first cycle. right now i'm leaning towards the test e 12 weeks broken into 2 injections 250mg per shot w/ possibly a dbol kick start, but it is my first cycle so i don't think i'll need the dbol to achieve the gains i want. i posted my diet in here earlier and think it's pretty solid but check it out if you'd like and comment, for when i do purchase the gear and start the cycle. as for pct i read a nice article that persuaded me to use clomid instead of nolva, but it also said to taper the test level injections for example, weeks 1-10 would be 500mg week 11 would be 300mg and week 12 would be 200 mg and then the doasges of fincar, clomid, arimidex and plametto extract vary during the cycle, does that sound about right? and isn't tren pretty hardcore for a newbie like me to run? what about mast? not really familiar there..
                              I don't think the guys were saying to run tren..It was more like an example.. Tren is some serious stuff to say the least!! Get a little more exp. before venturing into this.
                              Don't get me wrong Tren has been my favorite for years but I didn't give it a thought till I became a little more knowledgeable...

Comment

Working...
                              X