Test Enthanate kick in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Enthanate kick in

Recently my friend gave me some test enth to sample. Ive only mainly used Sust as my test in previous cycles. I understand that Enth usually takes 2-3 to start noticing the onset. I took a shot only 4 days ago and my sex drive has shot up quite a bit. Is this normal so soon with enth? I never experienced such a fast change with sust and that has some shorter esters?

It takes a few weeks before you feel something in the gym but it is in your blood the same day you inject. It starts to hold fluids in tissue the first week so you have extra few pounds right away but this is not muscle.

Since it gets into blood the first day so it is normal that your sex drive might be up. Does not matter which ester you use all get to the blood right away but short one will be out of your system in few days long ones are released over longer period slowly.

Comment

i saw gains by day 25, it was a while back so dont remember libido

Comment

I thought that with an ester like enth it sat in the muscle til the ester broke down after a few weeks and released the test into the blood. I didn't realise it entered the blood so fast, I thought only prop did that. Thanks mercury.

Comment

(CYP + ETH r very similar) - 24hr after pin ur at 100% peak then slowly dissipates over next 10 days.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Nice chart!

It starts working immediately you just don't get the muscle gains until it kicks in which is around week 4-5 but definitely would increase libido immediately.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

yes, i've noticed small changes in the first wk or so. besides sex drive, i notice that my bosy starts feeling warmer. i sweat more, skin becomes more oily in the first coulple wks, to gain muscle though, it takes time to build up to superphysiological levels.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Enth can take anywhere from 3 to 5 wks to really kick in terms of strength and muscle gains.. It depends on the dosage and the individual.

My libido usually increases within the first wk to wk and a half with Enth. The same goes for increased fluid retention.
                two_slug
                Last edited by two_slug; 11-02-2011, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X