Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheque Drops

Has anybody tried Cheque Drops?

I see that naps has it coming soon, anyone have any experience with it? After reading that profile it seems very interesting. More so for Fighters it seems? Due to aggression?

I would like to here if anyone has experience with them (or it).

GXR64
    Last edited by GXR64; 10-27-2011, 11:02 PM.

I used them a couple of times for a power lifting meet, It is very strong and highly toxic. I had to stop taking it because I was screaming at the judges on bad lifts they would pass.
    Last edited by BIG-K; 10-28-2011, 01:22 AM.

Comment

lol that shit will make u want to kill someone
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by BIG-K View Post
        I used them a couple of times for a power liftinf meet, It is very strong and highly toxic. I had to stop taking it because I was screaming at the judges on bad lifts they would pass.
        I need some of that! It should help ya out on those sluggish days huh?

Comment

I used them a couple of times for a power liftinf meet, It is very strong and highly toxic. I had to stop taking it because I was screaming at the judges on bad lifts they would pass.
          yup..very toxic

Comment

Oh boy. Im an aggressive person already, so probably not for me. Seems nice for fighters though.

Comment

If you are already an agressive natured person you might want to skip them lol

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                I need some of that! It should help ya out on those sluggish days huh?
                No biggin you dont need that stuff it will make you eat tree bark...lol

Comment

hahaha, Sounds interesting enough to try!!?? We'll see..

Comment

LOL! Oh man. Yeah I better stay away. Might lose the walls of my house if I am on this stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X