how to make a cutting diet? help well appretiated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make a cutting diet? help well appretiated

Hello after my 10 week bulking cycle i am going to be around 105 kgs. after that i want to do a natural cutting program but with nolvadex(for the PCT) and clenbuterol. this cutting program won't be like one comparing for a bodybuilding contest but only to lose fat and minimize the loss of muscle. is there anyone here who knows a good site which covers all the package of cutting ? with or without a cycle.
    Also do you think i will lose a lot of muscle by doing a post cycle cutting program? but with nolvadex and clenbuterol.

It's not that difficult really, personally I tell everyone to start at around 3000 calories, then depending on the results a week or two later changing your intake.. I'd aim a 200-400 calories deficit a day, it's not much but I've found that it limits the loss of lean muscle. Definitely cut on your carbs, I'd take 60g max daily and in the morning only. You won't have as much energy but it'll work. just push yourself. Stay away from Clen imo..
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Cutting diet will really make your body lean and muscular there are many bodybuilders who takes the cutting phase challenge. You have to give up all foods like pasta, pizzas and deserts these kinds of junk food are high in fats which are not helping bodybuilder to build proper muscles and this becomes the main reason for adopting cutting diet. It is really a challenge for most of the people they need motivation which will help them to stick with it.

Comment

You don't have to cut them out, a cheat meal day is necessary once in a while to stay sane.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
        X