Need Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!!!

So I'm getting ready to gear up again and I'm not sure completely on what I want to do so I figured I would leave it up to you veterans! Right now I am getting ready to run Deca and Tren with a Dbol (orals) to jumpstart for the first six weeks. My problem lies in what I want my foundation to be. I've always used prop in the past however I have enth and sus on hand that I would like to try. Any thought on just how I should go about this, whats the best, and would yeild the greatest results?!? Thanks for the insight!

IMO

Stack the tren and test e together I think youll see some great results, What kind of Tren are you going to be running? Im not a fan of Deca, Too many sides for me personally
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

agreed, do not stack deca + tren. both are 19-nor compounds the side effects from the use of both even with a strong test base will probably cause a lot of issues. if u want a solid classic bulk "Test e + Deca + dbol"
      lean bulk "Test e + tren + dbol"
      Sus can be used in the place of test e but dont use both, too many ester chains being released at different times. like vet same would say "sometimes more does not mean better"

Comment

Im running tren ace which I usually just run the tren and prop and have had some really good results (minimal sides as my dudes have had some) but I wanted to mix it up a bit. I was looking at the sus or eth to take over as my foundation but from the sounds of it doesnt seem like sus is the way to go as far as replacing the good ole striaght test. If you dont mind me asking are the deca sides serious enough that it really sent you running???

Comment

if u don't have enough Test E for the full cycle start w the Sust then end with the E.
          Deca dick is the dreaded side -(no wood).
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I do not know if you tried tren and deca befor and how you can take this, some claim to have problems with dec + tren I do not know if they tried this personaly or read only

My last cykle was 400 mg deca + 400 mg tren + 500 mg test e for 14 weeks, I went through without any sides.

Afetr 7 weeks I have added another 300 mg of tren (total 700 mg) + 400 mg masteron + 70 mg winstrol for last 6 weeks

No sides, I made gains, nothing dramatic, the cycle was very lean no bloating not too much water in tissure because of masteron and tren.

I have just finshed 2 weeks ago PCT and gains still hold to me.

I had also hCG (500 ui / week) and anastrozle during cycle

I did bunch of cycles before which included deca and tren withoud any sides before.

Comment

no problems with sex drive after deca, I took vitamin B6 during cycle maybe it halped to keep prolactine low.

Comment

Tren Ace. Test Prop plus the Dbol.

Sust will work as well.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks for the help all each of you have been a great resource!

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
                    I do not know if you tried tren and deca befor and how you can take this, some claim to have problems with dec + tren I do not know if they tried this personaly or read only

My last cykle was 400 mg deca + 400 mg tren + 500 mg test e for 14 weeks, I went through without any sides.

Afetr 7 weeks I have added another 300 mg of tren (total 700 mg) + 400 mg masteron + 70 mg winstrol for last 6 weeks

No sides, I made gains, nothing dramatic, the cycle was very lean no bloating not too much water in tissure because of masteron and tren.

I have just finshed 2 weeks ago PCT and gains still hold to me.

I had also hCG (500 ui / week) and anastrozle during cycle

I did bunch of cycles before which included deca and tren withoud any sides before.
                    thats rare that you didnt have ANY sides while using tren + deca.

Comment

Working...
                    X