routine motifying. and overall help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• routine motifying. and overall help

hello. i am a 21 year old male who has used steroids 1 time before and am about to use it again. i have found a appropiate cycle for me and i am going to use 500mg/week of test E and 400mg/week of deca. i also have arimedex and nolvadex on hand.
    i am 93 kilos 187 cm tall and 14% in body fat.
    anyways i am wondering if someone could help me with making a better routine my current routine is : monday legs and calves 4x4sets, 6-8 reps on legs and 2x4 sets on calves
    tuesday: arms and abs 3x4 6-8 reps bicep and same for tricep. on abs i do 3x3 sets to failure.
    wednesday : day off
    thirsday: abs and calves (or day off depending on how i feel)
    friday chest and tricep : on chest i do 4 sets of heavy bench press of 4 reps and then 3x4 sets of 6-8 reps, on tricep i add either close grip benchpress and isolated tricep excercise or dips and isolated tricep excercise
    saturday back and bicep : in back i do deadlift 5 sets of 4-6 reps. and then back 4x4 sets and 6-8 reps. in arms i to curls and hammer 3 sets of 6-8 reps of both.
    sunday shoulders, traps and abs : shoulders i do 4 sets of heavy shoulderpress 4-5 reps. and then 3x4 sets of shoulder excercises 6-10 reps. traps i do 2x4 sets 8-12 reps.

i am wondering if i should do any muscle group more often a week or less or modify it some other way. should i change the rep range?, should i change the set value? also notice that i will be on a steroid cycle while on this cycle so that should help me with the recovery part..

any tips, answers and critisizes(or however you spell it) is appretiated

-thank you for reading!
    -Sigur?ur
Working...
X