Bad Peptide Reaction on Stomach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Peptide Reaction on Stomach

I need your help....has anyone ever experienced the following reaction or know anyone that has??

Three months ago I pinned HGH frag #176-191 all around my bellybutton and within a week, the fat/tissue was swollen and almost hard to the touch. I never experienced a fever, redness, burning or itching so the doc said "no infection". Recently someone suggested that I try a therapeutic ultrasound machine along with the graston technique. I am seeing a chiropractor and he is treating me with these techniques every other day...in hopes to break up the tissue so my body will naturally absorb it.

I have seen the following doctors - general surgeon, doctor, plastic surgeon, chiropractor and dermatologist so far without any true answers. I have tried Keflex, and am about to start my 2nd round of Prednisone. The Prednisone has softned the hard tissue but the dougnut shape is still there. If anyone knows what this is and how it can be treated please let me know. I really am desperate to get this issue fixed ASAP w/out plastic surgery.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    colestar
    Last edited by colestar; 10-24-2011, 05:02 AM.

reaction

I have never seen this side-effect on peptide usage or 177-191 fragment injections.
    It is always difficault to know what the growth or fragments really contain.

It can be a bodily reaction on the API you injected and that your body isolated them. I had some expiriences with Helios, where some people reported hard parts on the place where they injected. This was due to the Yohimbine HCL.

One of those ladies got rid of it with warm water and massage. . First of all you need to massage! The massage causes an increase in circulation promoting a ‘good sweat’ and helps drain the skin of excess water and waste products.
    This results in loss of inches, the skin is more hydrated (and ‘active’ from all the vigorous massage!) and looks now a lot tighter and smooth (no direct fat loss has been proven!)
    Attached Files
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 10-25-2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      I have never seen this side-effect on peptide usage or 177-191 fragment injections.
      It is always difficault to know what the growth or fragments really contain.

It can be a bodily reaction on the API you injected and that your body isolated them. I had some expiriences with Helios, where some people reported hard parts on the place where they injected. This was due to the Yohimbine HCL.

One of those ladies got rid of it with warm water and massage. . First of all you need to massage! The massage causes an increase in circulation promoting a ?good sweat? and helps drain the skin of excess water and waste products.
      This results in loss of inches, the skin is more hydrated (and ?active? from all the vigorous massage!) and looks now a lot tighter and smooth (no direct fat loss has been proven!)

Any other suggestions besides massage? I am seeing a chiropractor 3 times a week - he is using heat, ultrasound and the Graston Technique (Graston is a massage technique with steel instruments used for scar tissue) for 45 min sessions. Not seeing much of a change....the shape is still there.
      Funny - someone suggested I inject Helios in the area for spot reduction but I don't feel good about possibly compromising the area all over again....

Comment

Thiomucase

Okay, I read inthe computer in my week-end house the article about this (and other) problems. I'll present to topical agents one original brand that is very expensive I've seen it on the net for 129 USD and the generic version at your local pharmacy for about 12 euro. One is Thiomucase the other Hirudoid. Bodybuilders use it for spot fatloss, painfull injectionspots, stretch marks and bruises. The API is mucopolysaccharide polysulfate. If you google it you find also female use for birth strechmarks cellulite to correct butts and boobs, loss of elasticity of the skin (also in the face) etc ..its like snake-oil
        Thiomucase Cream (100mg)
        Mucopolisacaridasa
        This drug is not a steroid. It is a chemical that was originally used as a dispersing agent. When administered to an injection site, Thiomucase got the drug into the system faster. This speeds up the effectiveness of the drug. Bodybuilders have been using the drug for spot reduction of problem fatty areas. It is available in a liquid form which is injected in small amounts right into the problem area with a small needle.

One form of this drug is a cream made to be applied to the skin over the area. Some mix the liquid with DMSO and apply it to the fatty area and report better results. Oral tablets are another form that Thiomucase is available in. These are taken several times a day for about two weeks before a contest. Most feel that the orals are not effective. Finally there is a suppository form of this medication. They are inserted two times daily for about a week before a contest. Often all of these methods are used at the same time.

Most bodybuilders who used these items reported some degree of effectiveness. Occasionally, the drugs worked remarkably well. Thiomucase has been found to work best in those who are holding extra water in fat cells due to estrogen. The drug allows as much as 20% more water to be freed from the fat cell. This can make the fatty area look much less dense. Several years ago this drug could be obtained very easily on the market, however nowadays it is very hard to find.

http://www.movelat.co.uk/mps.html

Hirudoid
        is used in thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation), sprains and bruises, twists.
        Well suitable for various sports injuries.
        Always read the leaflet in the packaging first.
        Hirudoid shows anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates the resolution of superficial microthrombi and goes against its occurrence.
        It promotes the resorption of swelling, pain and softens quickly, the tension in the affected area decrease.
        It promotes the restoration of the connective tissue.
        Hirudoid reduces the duration of the condition and is available in tubes of 40g and 100g cream

Its best to be used together with a hot shower (in your case let it "massage" your belly with the showerhead) after that give the infected spot a good massage and later apply the cream (optional enriched with DMSO)
        RonnyT
        Last edited by RonnyT; 10-26-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

can't add the link but h? .. http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/dmso

Comment

RonnyT - Thank you so much for the info...I am going to read about the products you just mentioned and I will post later. Again...thank you for your help

Comment

i have absolutely zero experience with the situation, but im 99% sure a massage is what is needed. ive never heard of deep tissue massage and the belly like that, but id be willing to bet itd help. deep tissue should break up the accumulation and let blood get in there.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Oh wow, sorry to hear about that happening to ya. Hopefully it can be relieved with no surgery, and my bet is it could be just temporary.

Then again I have no experience at all when it comes to advice on this. I thought I would just drop in.

Comment

Okay, I read inthe computer in my week-end house the article about this (and other) problems. I'll present to topical agents one original brand that is very expensive I've seen it on the net for 129 USD and the generic version at your local pharmacy for about 12 euro. One is Thiomucase the other Hirudoid. Bodybuilders use it for spot fatloss, painfull injectionspots, stretch marks and bruises. The API is mucopolysaccharide polysulfate. If you google it you find also female use for birth strechmarks cellulite to correct butts and boobs, loss of elasticity of the skin (also in the face) etc ..its like snake-oil
                  Thiomucase Cream (100mg)
                  Mucopolisacaridasa
                  This drug is not a steroid. It is a chemical that was originally used as a dispersing agent. When administered to an injection site, Thiomucase got the drug into the system faster. This speeds up the effectiveness of the drug. Bodybuilders have been using the drug for spot reduction of problem fatty areas. It is available in a liquid form which is injected in small amounts right into the problem area with a small needle.

One form of this drug is a cream made to be applied to the skin over the area. Some mix the liquid with DMSO and apply it to the fatty area and report better results. Oral tablets are another form that Thiomucase is available in. These are taken several times a day for about two weeks before a contest. Most feel that the orals are not effective. Finally there is a suppository form of this medication. They are inserted two times daily for about a week before a contest. Often all of these methods are used at the same time.

Most bodybuilders who used these items reported some degree of effectiveness. Occasionally, the drugs worked remarkably well. Thiomucase has been found to work best in those who are holding extra water in fat cells due to estrogen. The drug allows as much as 20% more water to be freed from the fat cell. This can make the fatty area look much less dense. Several years ago this drug could be obtained very easily on the market, however nowadays it is very hard to find.

http://www.movelat.co.uk/mps.html

Hirudoid
                  is used in thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation), sprains and bruises, twists.
                  Well suitable for various sports injuries.
                  Always read the leaflet in the packaging first.
                  Hirudoid shows anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates the resolution of superficial microthrombi and goes against its occurrence.
                  It promotes the resorption of swelling, pain and softens quickly, the tension in the affected area decrease.
                  It promotes the restoration of the connective tissue.
                  Hirudoid reduces the duration of the condition and is available in tubes of 40g and 100g cream

Its best to be used together with a hot shower (in your case let it "massage" your belly with the showerhead) after that give the infected spot a good massage and later apply the cream (optional enriched with DMSO)

Okay...read the info you provided and found Thiomucase Creme on Amazon for $35.95. Here is the link - http://www.amazon.com/Thiomucase-Ant...9762089&sr=8-1
                  I think this is the same brand as what I found on Bobybuilding websites. I also found DMSO creme on Amazon as well. So, you think if I buy these two topical products and use after a deep tissue massge/hot shower, they might work???

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                    i have absolutely zero experience with the situation, but im 99% sure a massage is what is needed. ive never heard of deep tissue massage and the belly like that, but id be willing to bet itd help. deep tissue should break up the accumulation and let blood get in there.
                    Are you familiar w/ the Graston Technique?? That is what the Chiropractor is using on me now. He warms the area for 10min w/ an ultrasound wand and then uses dull steel tools to massage and knead the are for 30 min. Do you think I should also try a reg massage?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilcox View Post
                      Oh wow, sorry to hear about that happening to ya. Hopefully it can be relieved with no surgery, and my bet is it could be just temporary.

Then again I have no experience at all when it comes to advice on this. I thought I would just drop in.

Well thank you for stopping in!!! Atleast it bumps the thread for me!! I am hoping someone out there has had the same reaction and knows a solution other than plastic surgery

Comment

RonnyT -

There are several Thiomucase cremes listed on Amazon w/ all different price ranges. Any idea on which one I should buy?? I was thinking maybe the last one listed for $54.99...what do you think??

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...case&x=12&y=17

Comment

Those are cremes that use the name Thiomucase but are meant to con people. The REAL Thiomucase should contain the active ingredient Mucopolisacaridasa (Spanish), in English :MPS (mucopolysaccharide). Its expensive.. Hirodoid contains the same active ingredient, but is much cheaper.

http://www.steroids-pharma.com/product.php?pid=73

http://www.thejamushop.com/hirudoid.htm
                          http://www.lifepluspharmacy.com/prod...doid_Cream_14g

Let me know your results..please

Comment

Okay...cool. Will order some today. I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me and post all the info you have. I will keep you posted on how this works out! Thank you!

Comment

Those are cremes that use the name Thiomucase but are meant to con people. The REAL Thiomucase should contain the active ingredient Mucopolisacaridasa (Spanish), in English :MPS (mucopolysaccharide). Its expensive.. Hirodoid contains the same active ingredient, but is much cheaper.

http://www.steroids-pharma.com/product.php?pid=73

http://www.thejamushop.com/hirudoid.htm
                              http://www.lifepluspharmacy.com/prod...doid_Cream_14g

Let me know your results..please

Hi!

Just an update - I ended up ordering the Hirudoid Creme from Jamushop 2 weeks ago and recieved it a couple of days ago. I've been applying the creme twice a day, after taking hot shower to hopefully open up the pores. I also have some DMSO gel and am thinking about using that in between the Hirudoid applications. Will update in a few days!! Thanks!
                              colestar
                              Last edited by colestar; 11-09-2011, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X