D-bol-ject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-bol-ject

Hi guys I just finished a small project-d-bol-ject ..
    I grew rapidly only the side effects .. I felt from the beginning with using this stuff bad ..do not know how I can explain this feeling but it was like I had a depression
    after stopping one week this feeling went away

what could be the problem ?
    Attached Files
    heavilyjuiced
    Last edited by heavilyjuiced; 10-23-2011, 11:34 AM.

the problem is prob as simple as the hormone swing. juice usually makes depressed people more depressed, and assholes even more of an asshole. have you had depression issues before?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
      the problem is prob as simple as the hormone swing. juice usually makes depressed people more depressed, and assholes even more of an asshole. have you had depression issues before?
      ...lol...you are so right.. Sometimes when you're prone to depression it hits when you're juicing but much more often when you stop, the hormone swing as pushinweight allready said, thats why decreasing the dose and start PCT in time is so important, also because when you feel down you negelct your work-outs and diet..

Comment

Thats interesting I guess it makes sense. I know that gear makes assholes bigger assholes and that's a given considering gear obviously is upping your testosterone which naturally makes you more aggressive but i never considered they would make a depressed person prone to more depression. You would think the feeling of well being that is associated with gear would do the opposite?? Huh I guess it's possible because it is playing with your hormones...interesting...have you ever had depression problems in the past??

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post

hello thank you for your comment .. I know that if I use .. I use quite a lot
          and often find that after a few weeks you'll be a bit unstable .. true
          Perhaps a winter depression

Comment

lol I was an asshole that's right .. but how comes with this stuff a lot more trouble ?
            than with other brands .. the question to you...what can i do about this
            are there other things to use besides.. that the side effects are less ?
            antidepressants

Comment

I would think you may have elevated your estrogen?? I get like that sometimes and take a A.I. Always made me feel better..

Comment

no depression before ..Perhaps more people are affected by little of this
                and as I grew rapidly .. maybe someone has a solution so I can continue to use panacea

Comment

Just a question?? Is that a bong in the background of the pics??? lololololololo

Comment

true .. my estrogen is high .. here often use arimidex
                    and also that growth become less with using too much anti-estrogen

Comment

if there was a .. do you want
                      heavilyjuiced
                      Last edited by heavilyjuiced; 10-24-2011, 10:30 PM. Reason: what's this about

Comment

ha ha no dude .. Unfortunately, I must disappoint you

Comment

Originally posted by heavilyjuiced View Post
                          ha ha no dude .. Unfortunately, I must disappoint you
                          hahahaha Thought I'll ask !!

Comment

Working...
                          X