Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek Bayer Testoviron

Hello

i have some pics of my testoviron. what do you think?

I am using Norma Test and Bayer Testoviron,both enanthate, on tuesday (250 mg) and saturday (250 mg). I am worried beacause after (day after) my Norma injection i feel my sex drive very high. Is not the same case with testoviron. In fact, i am using 150 mgs of Norma deca with them twice a week and no problem till now.

Thanks mates and sorry for my bad english
    Attached Files
    King of Metal
    Last edited by King of Metal; 10-23-2011, 06:22 AM.

nice

..and the new Greek HCG
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your help Ronny.

I have finished my 3? week on. Till now, my strengh is higher, i am hungry and thinking in sex all day. I could be training all day long. I know nandrolone is a slow constructor. I have gained 9 lbs since i started. Clean and solid diet (1,5 grs protein/lb) . No junk food. When do you think test and deca will show their true effect?

Week 1: 500 enant + 300 deca
      Week 2: 500 enant + 300 deca
      Week 3: 500 enant + 400 deca
      Week 4: 500 enant + 400 deca
      Week 5: 500 enant + 150 stanozolol
      Week 6: 500 enant + 150 stanozolol
      Week 7: 500 enant + 150 stanozolol
      Week 8: 500 enant + 150 stanozolol

Week 10: starts PCT

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by King of Metal View Post
        Thanks for your help Ronny.

I have finished my 3? week on. Till now, my strengh is higher, i am hungry and thinking in sex all day. I could be training all day long. I know nandrolone is a slow constructor. I have gained 9 lbs since i started. Clean and solid diet (1,5 grs protein/lb) . No junk food. When do you think test and deca will show their true effect?

Week 1: 500 enant + 300 deca
        Week 2: 500 enant + 300 deca
        Week 3: 500 enant + 400 deca
        Week 4: 500 enant + 400 deca
        Week 5: 500 enant + 150 stanozolol
        Week 6: 500 enant + 150 stanozolol
        Week 7: 500 enant + 150 stanozolol
        Week 8: 500 enant + 150 stanozolol

The Deca and the Test should be in your system now and I would expect you should see increases in your strength levels in the coming week or 2 provided everything your using is legit...The average peak with Test E is between 1 and 2 weeks so you should have enough Test free floating in your system by now to see some real results..you might want to consider staying on the Deca an extra week or 2 I think 4 weeks is to short to get the maximum benefit from it. (just my opinion bro not knocking your decision to run it only 4 weeks that strictly up to you)
        Last edited by run4it; 10-23-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by run4it View Post
          The Deca and the Test should be in your system now and I would expect you should see increases in your strength levels in the coming week or 2 provided everything your using is legit...The average peak with Test E is between 1 and 2 weeks so you should have enough Test free floating in your system by now to see some real results..you might want to consider staying on the Deca an extra week or 2 I think 4 weeks is to short to get the maximum benefit from it. (just my opinion bro not knocking your decision to run it only 4 weeks that strictly up to you)
          Thanks for your help mate

Comment

Working...
          X