First Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle

Hey Guys, first time on here, been lifting for a little over 4 years now and used my first prohormone last summer, ran Hdrol for 6 weeks had some solid gains around 15 lbs on Hdrol, but lost almost everything after i was done with PCT so i wanna step it up and get some solid gains that i can maintain. i'm 21 years old, 6 ft weighing imbetween 203 and 210 at the moment with a 12-14% bf. i'm trying to have my and strength jump and drop my my bf percentage into the 6-8% range. i have done a little research and had some conversations with a friend and it's led me to this:

Weeks 1-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Weeks 8-12 Anavar 40mg ED
    PCT Weeks 14-18 Nolva 20-40mgs ED
    w/ arimidex on hand for the whole cycle

Any advise or opinions on the cycle and PCT would be much appreciated as i am a newbie to this. Thanks

IMO - for ur 1st cycle u do not need to add the anavar + its pricey.
    ur BF% will depend on ur diet +cardio not juice

also the Halflife of Test Prop is 1day - so 100mg will b 50mg in 1day, then 25 next day, etc. - therefore i would suggest starting PCT 4-5 days after last pin.

good luck
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

So no anavar huh? i've noticed the price of it, and have heard that it takes more than 40-50 mgs per day to respond as well? what cycle would you run for a first cycle trying to go sub 8% BF while jumping in strength and mass? So my PCT numbers are correct with 20 mgs per day of nolva, just move them up in time? Do you have any preference on PCT's or just whatever you can get your hands on? My diet on cycle would look like this: Meal 1 10 egg whites, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal, 3 rice cakes w/ 24 oz water Meal 2 6 oz chix breast, 1 cup gritz, 6 oz yams, 1 cup asparagus w/ 24 oz water Meal 3 6 oz tuna, 1 cup brown rice, 1 sliced cucumber, w/ 24 oz water Meal 4 60 oz perch fillet, 1 cup barley, 6 oz baked potato, 1 cup steamed green beans w/ 24 oz water Meal 5 6 oz pork tenderloin, 1 cup brown rice, 6 oz sweet potato, 1 cup peas w/ 24 oz water and Meal 6 is same as Meal 1. thanks again man

Comment

Working...
      X