Alpha pharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha pharma

Someone has experience with these products! There are very divided opinions concerning what the origin these products.Click image for larger version

Name:	Parabolin-High-Res_wm-300x206.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	155940Click image for larger version

Name:	Testobolin-5-amps_wm-300x256.jpg
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	155939..Testobolin Injectable ? Testosterone Enanthate ? 250mg/mL ampules..Parabolin Injectable ? Trenbolone 6HBC ? Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ? 76.5mg/1.5mL ampules
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

The global market is a thriving business steroid, with many different nations taking a part in the supply chain. Over the years, increasing revenues have enticed many new Companies to the trade. Today, products that come from all corners of the globe fuel the black market in most nations. Given the high influx of counterfeit steroids underground and on top of this, a great deal of effort is paid to what mining companies are deterministic legitimate and what are underground. In some instances, especially when a company Operate in a foreign market poorly understood on the outside, it can be difficult to Determine if a company is indeed registered, licensed, and more importantly, licensed to manufacture drug products.

Alpha-Pharma is seeking one company that has garnered a great deal of speculation. The company is located in Mumbai, India, and produces a full line of anabolic / androgenic steroids. A list is provided below. At first glance, the company does produce a combination of steroids that is not commonly found in a single legitimate pharmaceutical company. Instead, searchable selection is most often found on the price list of an underground steroid manufacturing operation. Being located in India, it can be tricky accessing the paperwork one would need to verify their legitimacy. To the outside observer, this could all add up to one thing, Alpha-Pharma operation being a 100% underground.

Discussion about their potential underground nature is common when the name Alpha-Pharma comes up on the web. Many will proclaim with certainty that the company is not legitimate. In fact, our own forums Body of Science hosted a particularly strong thread about Alpha-Pharma this past year. One of our moderators was so convinced he had determined the truth about Alpha-Pharma, he took it on himself to declare the company "Busted" as underground operation on behalf of BOS. This led to Alpha-Pharma hiring a law firm and threatening legal action against Body of Science for defamation for our involvement in the discussion. I was unaware of the discussion at the time, and had actually listed Alpha-Pharma as a legitimate company in my book Anabolics series. So who was actually right about this company?

It has been my experience that underground companies Do Not hire law firms and bring themselves to the attention of the legal system in any country, especially the United States. After all, underground steroid manufacturing by definition is a criminal business. Alpha-Pharma went further by providing us copies of drug registration forms in India, stamped by the Commissioner of the Food & Drugs Control Administration of Gujarat State. By what we were provided, the company and products indeed appear to be registered, at least for sale as exports.

Alpha-Pharma thus furnished us copies of laboratory analysis reports showing their products to contain the proper amounts of steroid and no bacterial contamination. While we appreciate the documentation, here at Body of Science, we do like to not accept lab reports directly from manufacturers. It would be too easy for a company to manipulate the results. So we commissioned our own set of tests on two alpha-pharmaceutical products, Testobolin (testosterone enanthate) and Testorapid (testosterone propionate). The testing was extensive, and not only that Demonstrated the products contained the proper steroids in sufficient dosages, but so that they were free of bacterial contamination, and of high pharmaceutical purity. The results can be found on our forums, where this full article is posted.

The Alpha-Pharma Product Line:

Cypobolin (testosterone enanthate)
    InduJect-250 (testosterone combination)
    Nandrobolin nandrolone decanoate)
    NandroRapid (phenylpropionate)
    Parabolin (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)
    Testobolin (testosterone enanthate)
    Testorapid (testosterone propionate)
    Rexogin (stanozolol suspension)

Comment

Alpha Pharma

There is an article by William Llewellyn in the August,2009 issue of Musc. Dev. mag, pg.304, that gives the bacteria contamination of various steroids. Alpha pharma had an unacceptable level of 400cfu of bacteria in their liquid stanozolol. (winstrol) He says that Alpha pharma is not allowed to sell their products in India, only export them. That probably means that their is very little supervision by India authorities as to their manuf. process. I also read that Alpha pharma is a Denmark company set up in India just to cater to the bodybuilding crowd. I have had personal experience with their NPP(nandrorapid.) I had considerable pain and swelling. I believe they are doing the same thing another India co. (BM pharma) is doing, putting 10% rubbing alcohol in the mix to kill the bacteria. I bought 25 ampules, used only 2 and threw the rest away. I thought there might be some kind of toxin in them. I would never use another Alpha pharma product. I don't think they are made under sanitary conditions. By the way, in that article, Diamond labs had an amazing 1500cfu level in their "Deca". Acceptable is under 100cfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody40 View Post
        There is an article by William Llewellyn in the August,2009 issue of Musc. Dev. mag, pg.304, that gives the bacteria contamination of various steroids. Alpha pharma had an unacceptable level of 400cfu of bacteria in their liquid stanozolol. (winstrol) He says that Alpha pharma is not allowed to sell their products in India, only export them. That probably means that their is very little supervision by India authorities as to their manuf. process. I also read that Alpha pharma is a Denmark company set up in India just to cater to the bodybuilding crowd. I have had personal experience with their NPP(nandrorapid.) I had considerable pain and swelling. I believe they are doing the same thing another India co. (BM pharma) is doing, putting 10% rubbing alcohol in the mix to kill the bacteria. I bought 25 ampules, used only 2 and threw the rest away. I thought there might be some kind of toxin in them. I would never use another Alpha pharma product. I don't think they are made under sanitary conditions. By the way, in that article, Diamond labs had an amazing 1500cfu level in their "Deca". Acceptable is under 100cfu.
        Great post... I also read similar complaints concerning the Diamond Labs products. The shots were extremely painful and the products were sadly under-dosed. There are several online sources selling this gear and if you see them you should steer clear.

Comment

Ronny put some lab test up on dimond they were actully overdosed

Comment

There will always be hits and misses with these UG labs, personally i have used some of the new Alpha Pharma gear and its g2g. They had problems with the old batches of NPP and Wins inject.

Comment

I just like to stick to places I trust. Always can be safe that way

Comment

Originally posted by Wilcox View Post
                I just like to stick to places I trust. Always can be safe that way

Offcourse, but sometimes it pays off to take a chance

Comment

alpha pharma

Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	151996Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	151997Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	151998Click image for larger version

Name:	010.jpg
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	151999Click image for larger version

Name:	011.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	152000

Comment

alpha pharma

Click image for larger version

Name:	014.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	152001Click image for larger version

Name:	012.jpg
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	152002Click image for larger version

Name:	015.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	152003Click image for larger version

Name:	016.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	152004Click image for larger version

Name:	019.jpg
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	152005

Comment

alpha pharma

Mumbai Zonal Office
                      Directorate General of Foreign Tradehttp://dgft.gov.in/

Comment

I did their Parabolin ... wasnt to impressed!!! Had very minor tren sides but most of size and strength came from Test ( human grade) and Anavar.... I would not try them again... paid to much only to be disapointed!
                        Cr?z?

Comment

Originally posted by cruzi View Post
                          I did their Parabolin ... wasnt to impressed!!! Had very minor tren sides but most of size and strength came from Test ( human grade) and Anavar.... I would not try them again... paid to much only to be disapointed!
                          Can you also tell wich drug gave you the muscle.?

Comment

Originally posted by Tren-Freak View Post
                            Can you also tell wich drug gave you the muscle.?
                            Gained muscle from the Test and supplements i was taking.
                            Cr?z?

Comment

Working...
                            X