How Long??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long??

There was a similar post but I decided to start a new one. Did my first cycle from end of May till end of June at 46. It's been just about two months and I have to admit I'm not the man I was before I started. I never felt like I crashed and I feel ok. It's mostly a libido thing. I was never able to go to bed or wake up without taking care of business, also every weekend satisfying my girl. Now I just don't have that drive anymore, at least not what it should be. No I didn't get bloodwork before cycle but I did during cycle. High cholesterol was only problem. As far as cycle, Test cyp, Dbol kicker, adex EOD, HCG twice weekly after week two of cycle till end. Two weeks after last shot 40mg of Nolva ED for a month.
    Is this normal, will I fully recover, anything to help recover? Do I dare start a new cycle?
    sigpic

I'm no doctor but from everything I've read and seen at your age-46 your on the other side as far as sexual performance goes....it's completely natural to not have the drive like when you were in your teens and twenty's...you were an animal again while your were cycling because you had all that extra testosterone floating around in your system so yeah there is going to be a drop off when your not cycling it's only natural....when your on your on and it showed in the rack....unfortunately you might find that your bedroom performance is alot like your performance in the gym when your enhanced it's enhanced when your not it shows.....Keep an eye on the bloodwork and if there aren't any issues with anything (like elevated liver enzymes and kidney function) than go for another cycle...be sure you talk with your primary doctor about what your doing as well....it's always a good thing to do that way he/she can order the bloodwork for you every couple of months or every month to keep an eye on things...he's not a cop and he's not going to turn you in it's his job to treat you...yeah you'll probably get the speech from him or her but at the end of the day they are there for you

Comment

Originally posted by run4it View Post
      I'm no doctor but from everything I've read and seen at your age-46 your on the other side as far as sexual performance goes....it's completely natural to not have the drive like when you were in your teens and twenty's...you were an animal again while your were cycling because you had all that extra testosterone floating around in your system so yeah there is going to be a drop off when your not cycling it's only natural....when your on your on and it showed in the rack....unfortunately you might find that your bedroom performance is alot like your performance in the gym when your enhanced it's enhanced when your not it shows.....Keep an eye on the bloodwork and if there aren't any issues with anything (like elevated liver enzymes and kidney function) than go for another cycle...be sure you talk with your primary doctor about what your doing as well....it's always a good thing to do that way he/she can order the bloodwork for you every couple of months or every month to keep an eye on things...he's not a cop and he's not going to turn you in it's his job to treat you...yeah you'll probably get the speech from him or her but at the end of the day they are there for you
      Couldn't have said it better myself.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Age no factor at all, for me

Thanks for the info but i don't think you understood what i said. The problem has nothing to do with age, I have latin blood, don't mean to sound like an ass but immediately before cycle i always had a very high sex drive. Im not talking about when i was younger I am talking about right before cycle.
        Maybe a high dose of hcg? Or maybe it just takes more time.
        sigpic

Comment

Could be a variety of things obviously. Just go to privatemd labs and order the female hormone panel ($60) that'll tell you all you need to know hormone wise, low/ high estro, serum test levels, lh,fsh. and go from there. Its cheap peace of mind trust me. Good luck.

Comment

theres NOTHING like that first cycle or 2, that feeling is great, but as the body adjusts, thats bound to slow down. how far are you into your pct? are you done with it already?
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

i am thinking i screwed up pct. Believe me i read these forums everyday but i guess i have to keep learning. i took Nolva for 3 weeks maybe. i thought the only thing it did was control estrogen, i had no bloat, gyno or anything so i just stopped. i didn't realize it helps start your natural test again or am i wrong. Stopped pct almost a month ago, is it too late to do anything else?
              sigpic

Comment

Everybody makes mistakes man. Very bad thing to make a mistake on, yet it happens to the majority to us when doing something for the first time.

Comment

I think if you ran a better PCT things would be a bit better but its easy to say that now. A natural T booster like DAA will help boost libido and t levels. I know its not a great answer but i should help. Also get a complete bloods done, male + female hormone panel. Also try to test again after a few wks, results typically differ each time.

Comment

I am 46 not of Latin descent and I hit it every night. I never ran HCG through a cycle I always start HCG two weeks before the end of my cycle to trick the testes into producing again. If you use it to much it will shut you down also maybe that’s your problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X