what can you expect after 600 mg / tydz EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can you expect after 600 mg / tydz EQ

I did once cyke 14 weeks 600 mg EQ+ 600 mg test, a got some weight gain but it was due to test holding fluids in my tissure, after 4 weeks I was back at the same weight.

The training was good and diet too a lot of calories and proteins.

Maybe the EQ was fake, has anybody done similar cycle.

Had to be the gear. That's a solid cycle. Using the eq, you should've kept most of your gains.

Comment

Hmmmmm...Let's break it down a little more here, you're post is a little vague.

So this was your first cycle?
      What was your weight prior to and at the end of the cycle?
      What is your age?
      Can you describe your diet and training more? (amount of meals, types of food, your nutrition macros, number of days you workout, etc)
      Were you on an AI for this cycle?
      What did your PCT look like?

If everything was in order like you say it was, then you had some really bunk gear it sounds like. But if the Test was working well enough to cause noticeable weight gain due to water retention then you should have been growing. Problems could lay in training or diet. What type of Test were you running? I'm assuming Cyp or Enth?

Comment

you gained some water weight that you lost afterwards? how much? even if your gear was 100% fake, if you diet is right, you should have gained a few lbs in 14 wks.

that being said, i think that EQ is weaker compound. it isnt going to give huge gains at 600mg IMO. i ran it at 600 and wasnt happy. i am on it again though at 200mg EOD and like it much better.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X