what its worth$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what its worth$$

could anyone tell me what test runs on the street or should i say in the gym (us) by the 10 ml botle and 250mg amp test e

i'm Dutch, but curious what runs in the USA, see analyses section

Comment

Well if you're a skinny little bitch trying to sell juice I'd reconsider it.....

Comment

just like anything on the black market, it varies, depending on who your source is and what the product is and most importantly, how much the customer is willing to pay. it probably depends on where you live too. i'm sure some places are harder to get good gear than others. that being said, it's usually wayyyy more than you'd pay going to an online source like naps. i've seen test as low at $50 in the gym and as high as $200 for1 bottle of vet grade.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I've seen various prices anywhere from $40 up to $120. GP's goes for around $36, so I wouldn't pay too much when you can save a shit ton of money by using GP's products.

Comment

Originally posted by brandonp005 View Post
            I've seen various prices anywhere from $40 up to $120. GP's goes for around $36, so I wouldn't pay too much when you can save a shit ton of money by using GP's products.
            I agree with Brandon on the prices. Gear goes for around 50-100 here. But why pay more for less when you can get more GP for less.

Comment

Working...
            X