Hgh different color caps ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh different color caps ?

Hey fella's, was wondering if anyone could tell me bout the different color caps on the generic chinesse vials, been using blue... supplier said can get yellow, "bit stronger" or "green" supposedly the strongest with an added compound for muscle building...only $40 more for the "green" vials which would end up being $390 for 10 vial kit with water. I this bullshit or not...?? currently doing 2IU daily with sus/cyp 750mg's a week.
    Steven

Alot of suppliers claim alot of different things...at the end of the day the color of the top means nothing..you can order any color you want from some of these suppliers so don't be fooled into spending more money on potentially the same product just because they switched tops on you...If your buying generic GH thats what your getting....the only way to be sure of the purity level is to have it tested...I wouldn't guarantee your getting anything different unless your buying a legit brand name such as Jintropin..if it's legit Jintropin than you can rest assured you are getting 99% pure HGH....Dr. Lin's Hygetropin is also a highly sought after GH and is a potent product if you can afford it and get it....

Comment

Thanks run4it, I will check out these two brands, I have heard aslo that running hgh with steriods you will keep a lot more of your gains..? again hard to sort the bullshit from the truth, like you said depends on what you accually getting for your money....

Comment

It all comes down to the source selling it and if you trust them or not. Cap color means nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X