Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral questions

Hey guys,

I actually had a question regarding a choice in orals. I'm going to stick to 500 Test E per week, but I was wondering what the best oral would be for the best cutting, muscle definition cycle? D-Bol was great but I was guessing T-Bol would probably do a better job. Maybe some other orals but I don't know them enough to even bring them up.. Anyway thanks for the help!
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 10-21-2011, 02:57 PM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Thanks I need more feedbacks tho please when you all get a chance

Comment

Your question was for orals i would say winny and Anavar...my only drawback with the Var is you need to up the dosage to get to the magic spot....most of the guys I know that use Var on a regular basis say they don't see anything until they get to the 60mg a day range...anything less and they aren't in the zone....So if your going to run Anavar your going to need to do some research to see what the dose needed is for you....some guys respond well at 40mg's a day others don't respond to their above 60mg a day... ...Dbol is Def not for cutting...I don't know anyone who uses dbol in their cutting stacks...the problem with Dbol is that it tends to lead to water retention for almost anyone who uses it therefore it's not a choice when trying to lean out...... mostly Winny, Anavar (most will tell you the inject. version of winny works better than the oral version but that's a personal preference) and for some the oral version of primobolan is another great choice for cutting...if you are going to do any cycle you want to keep in mind the amount of orals you are ingesting to minimize the amount of stress you are putting on the liver so it's best to incorporate both in your stack...of course nothing will help you cut like the correct diet...if your not eating lean enough when your trying to lean out than there isn't a drug out there that's going to help bring out the striations

Comment

My diet is pretty good. I've worked on it for a year now and found the perfect one for my body type. But yeah I'm just trying to mainly build lean mass over bulking, get leaner in general while shredding some fat in the process but that will come with time. I still haven't seen any feedback on TBOL? Anyway thanks ^^

Comment

Xamo I did an oral only cycle with TBOL did a review this may help with your decision
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...3046#post33046

Comment

Hey Capo and thanks, I read it. Though overall would you say it was worthwhile?

Comment

Tbol is like dbol without all the waterweight in my opinion. Good Lean gains on it. For cutting I would go with var though.

Comment

yes I think Tbol is a great compound , a lot of the senior members swear by GP Tbol as being the best, it gives nice lean gains , but from what i have read Var would be far better if it fits your budget 70-100mg anything less and you will be dissapointed

Comment

Agree with run, about the winny. Never done var, too expensive. Used oral winny on top of eq and test, great results. Did a lot of card, and ate right, too.

Comment

TBol, Oral Tren, Var, Winny. You can cut on any oral really
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thank you all for the answers!

Comment

Working...
                      X