Injection spot #Biceps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection spot #Biceps

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried? If so.. opinions?

Also, again a dumb question, but is it true that the muscle you inject into develops itself faster than the other ones?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

no site enhancment will come from injecting into a muscle. and yes, i use bi's. they dont hold a lot of oil compared to glutes or quads. even delts. i use a 25g 5/8 in pin for all site injections. if you're a newer AAS user, stick with the basics.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks ! Yeah I'll probably just stick to quads and delts
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

if you're ever interested in learning about how other sites are done, check this site out. still, i think you're best sticking to the basics if you are only doing a couple shots a wk

http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          if you're ever interested in learning about how other sites are done, check this site out. still, i think you're best sticking to the basics if you are only doing a couple shots a wk

http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm
          I would have to agree with Sam here on site injections if it were true bodybuilders would have the biggest ass' and delts on the planet...LOL however there is some psychological effect that seems to occur when site injecting....with that being said it's not backed up with science unless we are talking about Synthol and then we are into the abnormal.......stick with the basics- Glutes, Delts, quads....you can't go wrong

Comment

what has been confused as localized growth is the agitation + swelling which can occur from injections + reactions to esters + oils.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
            X