Beginner dose of HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner dose of HGH

So I placed an order in late June and it arrived August 19th. It's a pack of HGH and I was wondering how much IU I should be taking during the first month. I read 4IU's should be enough.

you only got one pack? i don't think you have read enough to be doing HGH if your asking questions like that after you buy it, but you need to run for at lease 6+months you should start off with 2iu each day and work up as you feel you can when you get to 4iu+ split into 2 pin's each day morning and afternoon. but i think you need to ready more.

Comment

I have read so much on this subject that I can't find a source that's new to me. So according to you I shouldn't be having off days?

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
        I have read so much on this subject that I can't find a source that's new to me. So according to you I shouldn't be having off days?
        7 days a week and like jimmy93 said when your up above 2iu's it's best to split it into 2 shots. if your looking for muscle growth your going to want to be in the 4 to 6iu range. Theres no reason you should need above 6iu's unless your competing and even then it's not necessary although many in the pro ranks are much higher it's not advisable. All of this is taking into consideration you have yourself legit quality GH and not some inferior variety. I forgot to add you need at least 6 months of use or your wasting your money so stock up
        Last edited by run4it; 10-19-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
          HAHAHA, Yea thats a really bad off day waiting all that time to get 1 kit..lolol I'm just making light of it !!
          Run4it said it best, Just remember to run hgh for the long haul, its not intended for short cycles..

Comment

Originally posted by run4it View Post
            7 days a week and like jimmy93 said when your up above 2iu's it's best to split it into 2 shots. if your looking for muscle growth your going to want to be in the 4 to 6iu range. Theres no reason you should need above 6iu's unless your competing and even then it's not necessary although many in the pro ranks are much higher it's not advisable. All of this is taking into consideration you have yourself legit quality GH and not some inferior variety.
            I agree.

What else are you running with it?
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
              I agree.

What else are you running with it?
              Just a stack of dietary pills. Nothing that includes syringes.
              I'm thinking of ordering some more HGH, at the moment I've got 25 bottles of 8 IU's. But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to wait 4 more months for it to arrive.
              Can a mod confirm the delivery times will have shortened, considering I ordered my last package before Naps had to reorganize?
              Khan
              Last edited by Khan; 10-20-2011, 11:26 PM.

Comment

without anabolic steroids, you are going to get very little effect from gh. you need to run it for at least 3-4 months to make it worth your while. 2IU is good for overall heath. 4IU is good for fat loss, and i believe it also helps with muscle growth when using AAS and other drugs. above 4IU, i have no experience with but thats what a lot of guys do to help grow some serious muscle...once again, along with AAS and other drus.

with all due respect, it sounds like you jumped into this without thinking it through based on the questions you're asking. sounds like you have not done a cycle of AAS yet? what are your goals? and how are you thinking that gh will help you reach them.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Bump you need to run it with atleast test or another peptide.

Comment

2 ius is a good begginers dose.. ramp your way up, if thats what u are after

Comment

I have looked into this before ordering from the site and was planning on using 4IU every day for a few weeks as a charging phase and then lowering the dose. I just came on here to make sure with some experienced members

Comment

thats not the question man sam is asking what ur trying to get out of this? what are ur goals? where are u at now etc etc if u dont have answers to that then u better figure it out before u run anything
                        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                        Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
                          thats not the question man sam is asking what ur trying to get out of this? what are ur goals? where are u at now etc etc if u dont have answers to that then u better figure it out before u run anything
                          yes, these questions. we can help...as far as a "charging phase", it wont be helpful. with gh, you want to start lower and gradually move up in dose. if you go up to fast, you are more likely to experience side effects like sore joints and carpal tunnel.
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Eek brotha. I would wait a while and do some more research. You say you researched it so much. I think you may have been researching in the wrong areas. Listen to these guys here and you will be G2G.

Comment

Charging phase????? Wtf is that? Go ahead, start right out with 4 iu's a day and see how shitty you feel and if you have a side effect, it's gonna be wonderful. You ordered one kit??? You should be ordering that stuff a 1000 iu a whack. Here's my two cents: order another 5 kits and wait. Once you have enough, start out at 1/2 iu e/d for a week. Then jump it to 1 iu e/d for a week. Jump it up 1/2 iu every week until you hit your target amount. If you are gonna top at 4 iu e/d, split it into two injects a day. U need to run something else that will stave off catabolism which typically is test. If ya really don't want to pin test then you can use clenbuterol but now you need to throw in ketofin if you use it longer than 2 weeks, plus gh fucks with your thyroid so a lot will run t-3 beside gh along with insulin. Watch your insulin levels regardless, gh will make you hypoglycemic so if ur not going to run insulin, you need to be eating 6-7 meals a day and make sure you are getting glucose to keep your insulin high.

How much did you read?

Be careful bro
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X