Recommendations for Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for Naps

hey ive ordered from naps before and recieved their GP products and thought that they were very effective. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from the categories that were opened now and found anything to be particularly effective thanks

All the categories now have nothing but great reviews. Gen Shi, HCL and the HG stuff obviously. You can't go wrong with any of them
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
      All the categories now have nothing but great reviews. Gen Shi, HCL and the HG stuff obviously. You can't go wrong with any of them
      You seem to be on here every day often . Reveiws are pron to be from actual people and some might be fakes ? I personaly have delt with naps once with no problems with gear or transit times . Hopfully there is no more problems with delays because i want to order soon.

Comment

i have not used gen shi or HCL, but if naps is willing to offer them, thats good enough for me. btw, i have heard good things around the net about gen shi
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Placed order for both a few weeks ago, i will keep you all posted
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I have ordered Gen Shi labs and used them before from another source and i can tell you that I had absolutely no issues with them...I was a little skeptical when I tried them but my gains were steady and the blood work I had done after my cycle showed massive increases in overall Test levels so I know the gear was legit.....I assume this sponsor wouldn't waste their time with bunk gear so I would venture to say you will be satisfied with the product
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by prime45 View Post
              You seem to be on here every day often . Reveiws are pron to be from actual people and some might be fakes ? I personaly have delt with naps once with no problems with gear or transit times . Hopfully there is no more problems with delays because i want to order soon.
              I love this board. Great bros on here and I like helping everyone out on here.

As far as the reviews, there have been numerous legit reviews about both brands.

If not, GP and the rest will be back on there soon. You can't wait for them if you want. But I promise you will love either or. I like Gen Shi a lot! Do a search, you'll see they are great.

Comment

Originally posted by run4it View Post
                I have ordered Gen Shi labs and used them before from another source and i can tell you that I had absolutely no issues with them...I was a little skeptical when I tried them but my gains were steady and the blood work I had done after my cycle showed massive increases in overall Test levels so I know the gear was legit.....I assume this sponsor wouldn't waste their time with bunk gear so I would venture to say you will be satisfied with the product
                Nice pics, bro! I agree. Naps only gets the best for their customers. No doubt about that.

All issues with orders are back to normal and even better than before!

Comment

hearing good things about both brands hc and genshi.. gp is my fav though lol

Comment

Originally posted by run4it View Post
                    nice genshi pics! thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                    X