Need help with a good diet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a good diet.

Hey JM just wanted t get some advice from some of you pros out there. I live in the gym and I have a pretty good routine but I don't see gains and I know it is because of my poor diet. I seem to have the worlds fastest metabolism and I never have a huge appetite. Anyone have any recommendations?
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

my is a 2k cal an its base on 5 meals so ur never hungry an ur not taking alot of bad cals but a big amount of good cals here is my list an also the reason why it has a early bird time on the list im always awake by 5 or at 6am an i go to the gym early not in the afternoon so u can change the time if u wish or stay with this just know if u have a sweet tooth like me buy a Snickers bar an cut it into 3 equal sizes an have one piece for a night time snack an their an also have at least 120oz of water everyday

Breakfast: 6am
    2 slices whole-grain bread
    2-3 slices fat-free cheese
    3-4 slices deli turkey breast
    Fat-free mayo
    316 calories, 36 g protein, 34 g carbs, 4 g fat

Snack: 10:30am
    2 servings of Whey protein drink
    Calories 236, Calories Fat 28, Protein 42 g, Carbohydrates 10g

Lunch: 12:30pm
    6-9 oz. extra-lean chicken
    2 cups pasta
    1 apple
    700 calories, 60 g protein, 83 g carbs, 13 g fat

Snack: 2pm
    1 servings of Whey protein drink
    Calories 118, Calories Fat 14, Protein 21 g, Carbohydrates 5g

Dinner: 5:30pm
    1 chicken breast (7-9 oz.)
    1 cup of rice
    1 cup peas, corn and carrots
    603 calories, 69 g protein, 61 g carbs, 7 g fat
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Comment

LJ, pelase don't be offended, but 2000 calories isn't enough for a dwarf to gain mass... A buddy of mine has the same issues, his an ectomorph type with a crazy fast metabolism. In order to gain mass, he had to aim 4000 calories minimum a day, sometimes going up to 5000.. You want to monitor your carbs, but still want a good amount. Then diets are different for everybody, you should try the 4000 mark, then modify it, depending on the results you get. It took me several months to find the perfect balance in between calories, protein and carbs for my body type, in conjunction with my routines. Anyway good luck bro
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Thanks to both of you guys
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Hey, so here are two websites I use daily that have pretty good articles on diets, and routines.

www.bodybuilding.com (which you should already know)
          www.simplyshredded.com

Both websites regroup all that you need to know about supplements, and diets.
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

for a good diet plan.control your eating habit.eat fresh and green vegetables and also fresh fruits are also included in a perfect diet plan.also you have to avoid junk food because it is too salty and oily which is not good for health so avoid these thing.by applying these thing you have a perfect diet plan.

Comment

Diet is really important to gain weight If you have lean body then your diet should be high in protein which will help you to build muscles. If you maintain a healthy diet then you can gain healthy weight your diet will totally depend on your height and weight. I will not recommend checking out any site for proper diet plan, you have to personally visit dietitian who will suggest you a proper diet for a certain month then it can again change after some months, so your body will maintain a healthy weight.

Comment

Working...
              X