Partial order recieved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial order recieved?

This is first time I have recieved partial order, still missing remaining gear. Don't know.what to expect or until remaining order should arrive or if I should be worried that my order was messed up. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

well what i been told is if u get half of the order or any order that has been damage in the shipping u should take photos of it an of what u order to make sure nothing is missing then send it to them in a email the photos an the proof of wht u have order
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Comment

I made an order that may have been split up, however I have no idea how to find out. It was on the gen shi product line. How would I find out? Any nap reps out there that can be of assistance? Thx

Comment

Hey fellas, same happened to me and was told the rest will follow within the next two weeks. Sorry to say like a broken record "PATIENCE."

Comment

It's common that orders are split into two. Not a big deal. The rest is to follow.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I received a partial order and I have been waiting for the rest for about 5 months now. Yeah I
            Patience is the word.

Comment

probably another package comming.. order split up

Comment

well they had problems with the shipping .. u got lucky with one package and not so lucky with the other,. it will come sooner or later..

Comment

Working...
                X