Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done

I'm just not sure how much longer I can wait before throwing in the towel, now 2 of my friends have recvd their presents and shopped after I did and I still have nothing. WTF !!
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

I feel ya meng. It gets frustrating checking the mail everyday for 6 months and coming back disappointed :/.

Comment

Knowing theres showed up should give you hope yours will arrive to just have to keep your patience and realize what your dealin with here.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
        Knowing theres showed up should give you hope yours will arrive to just have to keep your patience and realize what your dealin with here.
        Yea your right, I'm just frustrated with this as I know I'm not the only one. I know things will get better it's the fact that what happened, happened. I've never been burned so that in itself is a good thing to lean on I guess.
        "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Originally posted by magnus View Post
          I feel ya meng. It gets frustrating checking the mail everyday for 6 months and coming back disappointed :/.
          I have the same issue. I have been waiting for 7 months. I have sent numerous tickets with no good response. I have been using them for 5 years and this has never happened. I am very frustrated.

Comment

no one will be left behind. hang in there guys!!
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Tickets say the same response! Then they tell you to stop writing tickets? Patience is wearing thin, but it all will pay off.

Comment

There has been a huge amount of orders received. All are being completed. There is obvious proof of it so know you're good and it will be there very soon.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
                  I'm just not sure how much longer I can wait before throwing in the towel, now 2 of my friends have recvd their presents and shopped after I did and I still have nothing. WTF !!
                  packages showing is good news for everyone.. even if your boys get it before u do. good luck it should be long

Comment

Originally posted by DONHO View Post
                    Tickets say the same response! Then they tell you to stop writing tickets? Patience is wearing thin, but it all will pay off.
                    what do u want them to write? packages are showing up all over the place and your package is transition.. just sit back and wait alittle longer

Comment

Working...
                    X