What will small usages of products do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will small usages of products do

I have been reading a lot of forums and it seems that people are using higher doasges than I thought. What is the difference between 20mg or 50 mg of dianabol or winstrol. Is the higher dosages and combined types. If i wanted to use 20 mg of dianabol daily w/ clomid or tamixofen willI not see results?

Look like you need more reading on the subject. But because i feel good today ill answer your questions.

The higher dosage you take, the better result you will get but it has diminish return after a specific dosage. Also, higher dosage mean more and stronger side effects. I woulnd see any issue with someone using 40-50mg of dianabol ED, it all depend about your genetics, experiences and your weight.

Stacking different coupounds will get you better results because they are absorbed through different receptors. So normal dosage of Dianabol and Test combined will bring your better results than only one of em at higher dosage.

Clomid should be used only for PCT, post therapy cycle which mean the period that your body try to recover its own natural hormones levels. Nolvadex (tamo) should be used only if needed (sign of gynocomastia and excessive water retention) because you need estrogen and water retention for strengh, and theres no point to take a drug which u dont need. Novaldex should be used in PCT though, combined with clomid.

But because you are doing a only oral cycle at low dosage for only a short period (4-5wks?), i woulnd be worry about pct... But novaldex can be handy in case... Your best bet is injectable...

Comment

If its your first time using any oral ... You really don't need to go too high. 20-30mg of Dbol will be good. Especially GP orals which are top quality. Biggest mistake a lot do is take too much on their first cycles when its not necessary. You can gain muscle on oral only but will be limited with a lot of water retention which will be lost once done with cycle. But you should still be able to put on some muscle.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

U need to know alot more about juice b4 going fwd. an oral only cycle on D-bol is wasting ur time + $.
        (but if ur thickheaded defiantly no more than 3 weeks + depending on ur dosage u may need PCT).
        the dosages u see people post r individual dependent, some need 50mg, some grow like weeds on 20-30mg. It depends on what ur stacking it with an ur level of usage.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

3 weeks is not enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
            3 weeks is not enough time.
            actually their r people out their who do 3 weeks on 3 weeks off continually, oral only cycles which they claim do not need PCT + do work (a little).
            - I do not prescribe to this but I cannot discount it yet either.

I would never do an Oral only Cycle
            ODB
            Last edited by ODB; 10-20-2011, 11:48 PM.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

True, but that is different from 3 weeks on to just go off then

Comment

If I was doing a D-bol only I would start with 50mg if you get severe back pumps the drop it down. Drink a gallon and a half to two gallons of waterr a day get some milk thistle and Liv52. run it for 4 weeks or five if your healthy and remember to always have your blood work done before and after a cycle.

Comment

It is my own experience but to try I did a 5 weeks Dbol cycle @ 50mg. Honestly it felt great while I was taking it. I did gain some mass, but then nothing extraordinary.. Not to mention I'm pretty sure I lost half of what I gained few weeks later.. Anyway, personally I love Dbol, gives me amazing strength, and makes me feel great. Just my 2 cents.
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Dbol is great. Add in some test

Comment

Working...
                    X