First cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle

Hey guys quick question. im planning a cycle and was wondering if you took a dbol only cycle(me:) does this count as a first cycle? meaning i could run a test deca cycle, or would you suggest i stick to test only? i wanted to use deca at a 2:1 ratio with test enth for 10-12 weeks. test e-500 mg weeks 1-12 and deca-250mg weeks 1-10 what do you guys think? gimme answers or suffer....

is this even a real question? If you asking questions like this, you clearly need to do more homework. I have read dianabol standalone are sufficient cycles but i have never come across anyone who gained 15-20lbs and kept any of it. Personally, oral standalones are garbage cycles. orals give u lethargy, and low libido as well as shutting ur natural production of testosterone. If you are prepapred to run your first cycle (which i personally dont think you are) all your cycles have to have a testosterone base. So while you think a dbol only cycle is a half way between not being on cycle and being on cycle, you are mistaken. dbol has been used since 1940s (not sure) but it was the 2nd synthesized anabolic steroid. dbol has more than enough test to shut u down. So yes it would be "your first real cycle" but lack of a better word "retarded" throw in 400-500mg ew test e run 10-12wks like u stated. save the deca for round 2 or 3. get used to 1 or two common compounds before progressing. u still have to figure out how ur body responses to certain compounds. gyno, hairloss, acne, temper (even though its mostly myth) and how old are you anyways? just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by rpue13 View Post
      Hey guys quick question. im planning a cycle and was wondering if you took a dbol only cycle(me:) does this count as a first cycle? meaning i could run a test deca cycle, or would you suggest i stick to test only? i wanted to use deca at a 2:1 ratio with test enth for 10-12 weeks. test e-500 mg weeks 1-12 and deca-250mg weeks 1-10 what do you guys think? gimme answers or suffer....
      i would suggest test e or cyp 350mg to 500mg EW 10-12 wks, pct starts 2 wks after last injection, spend some time reading up here and if you dont find the info you're looking for, ask as many questions as you need along the way. dont just jump into this cycle take your time and read read read
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

My first cycle was a test-E at 500mg a week only cycle; ran it for 12 weeks ate like a horse put on some descent size and strength. If you have already run D-bol and your body reacted well with the compound I would run it for the first 4 weeks at 50mg a day to start. Do you have your PCT planned out?

Week’s 1 - 4 50mg D-bol
        Week’s 1 - 12 500mg test-e or c

Comment

Working...
        X