to even bother using AI in cycle..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to even bother using AI in cycle..??

Total newbie question, but I am running sus250 at 750mg's a week. I have never ran into gyno issues, as far as tit soreness, just water retention. So is it a must to take the AI's and squash a little of your gains if there are no issues present, I have only had a tiny bit of acne show up on my back towards end of last cycle, almost a year ago, and it was not bad. I have Liquid Letro from CemLabs and also Nolvedex in serm form as well just in case...what do you guys think, if no sides should I bother..?? and just wait to run PCT at end..
    Steven

we each react differently to different compounds... definitely have some adex and nolva on hand and standing by... but not everyone NEEDS AIs on cycle... if your nipples start to get sensitive at all or you notice more bloat than you want take a small dose of adex ... something like .25mg EOD... and it should clear it up unless you are having a really bad response to the sust in which case more may be necessary...
    ... most important is that you have AIs on hand in case of a bad E reaction.

Comment

Agree with atavist. I live by "rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it." be smart and not cheap, its ur body.

Comment

not needed every cycle but u MUST have it on hand if u dont u will end up crying urself to sleep every night with gyno and a limp dick
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

What is a bad E reaction?

Comment

i always start my cycle saying im not going to run ai/serm unless i need it, then within a month of gettin started ill have one scare or another, and have to take stuff
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I would agree here. Everyone is going react differently based solely on how your body responds to gear and differing hormone levels. What's good for you may not be good me or someone else. But I can say that the last thing you want is some gyno popping up and not having the appropriate answer to treat it with. Given that a lot of the problems associated with gyno can be permanent, I would err on the side of caution.

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                Total newbie question, but I am running sus250 at 750mg's a week. I have never ran into gyno issues, as far as tit soreness, just water retention. So is it a must to take the AI's and squash a little of your gains if there are no issues present, I have only had a tiny bit of acne show up on my back towards end of last cycle, almost a year ago, and it was not bad. I have Liquid Letro from CemLabs and also Nolvedex in serm form as well just in case...what do you guys think, if no sides should I bother..?? and just wait to run PCT at end..
                Steven
                about the bolded portion...in a bulking cycle, as long as you aren't running too much AI, it shouldn't reduce your gains. in fact, since an AI stops test from converting to estrogen, it would help you keep a higher level of test in your system. i use my AI very sparingly when in a bulking program, but i still do use one. you just dont want to use too much. i find adex to be very easy to control and prefer it over the others. i only like to use letro when i'm dieting and really trying to get dry/hard
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have it on hand just in case of a flare up; but I never take it while on cycle if I don’t need it.

Comment

Strang Sam you mention "Letro" that is what I have been using for an AI. Taking very little every three days as a preventive. Don't know if the gear or the Letro but I am thirsty constantly..!! its now cool out and I can easily drink two gallons of water a day. Is it the "Letro" drying me out..? I also just got gear from naps. Adex, Stansanol, Noveldex just in case. I was just using the Letro from CemLabs, seemed to work I guess.. thanks guys for all the feedback it really helps get a baseline for AI use..!
                    Steven

Comment

lol, i mentioned letro because thats what you said you had in the first post, knucklehead (j/k) !!

it is possible that the letro has something to do with your thirst. hard to say for sure. i really wouldnt doubt it though.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I just got bloodwork back from the end of my test cycle. I didn't use an ai on cycle and experienced no sides at all. But my estro was 129! The reference frame was 17-49 I think. My wife said welcome to my world lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveone View Post
                          I just got bloodwork back from the end of my test cycle. I didn't use an ai on cycle and experienced no sides at all. But my estro was 129! The reference frame was 17-49 I think. My wife said welcome to my world lol.
                          That's perfect! You need the estro to grow.

Comment

Working...
                          X