To use winny or not with sus250 cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To use winny or not with sus250 cycle

hey guy's wondering your thoughts... ordered pct gear from naps, four weeks into sus250 basic cycle, 750mg a week. Along with my pct gear I also ordered some Winstrol orals. Thought I would try this on this cycle at near end, but now thinking maybe to inrtoduce it into cycle when it gets here in a couple more days...?? (with little luck)... This cycle I did not run any D-bol to kick start, big difference in waiting for gains... anyway eating (4k plus) a day, clean to bulk but was wondering if its a stupid idea to run Winstrol while tring to bulk up, could lose some bodyfat, and have been getting my cardio days in three times a week for 40-45 minutes Any thoughts..??
    Steven

if i were to run it, i would run it at the end, like last 4 or 6 wks. just be careful. i dont think it's the best idea for a bulker. it dries the joints out which can lead to injury. it can be done though. it does give good strength
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Winstrol is an interesting compound. Personally, one can "bulk" on any compound depending on how one eats (diet). Winstrol coupled with a solid test base & strong diet can easily yield great results. Dont expect the winni to do the work for you, but it will greatly help you tighten up and really bring out that vascularity. I personally loved winstrol. Sucked the water right outta my muscles making me dry, hard, and extremely vascular. But like with sam said, it will cause excessive drying of the joints where you will become increasingly injury prone. If you do decide so, just monitor your body as you go and don't try to PRs or excessive heavy lifts where you might pull,rip, tear, or even break something.

Comment

you could add it towards the end but personally i would save it for a future cutting cycle...I have never personally included it in my bulking cycles but i know some guys who have with great results...save for another day and run it with some Masteron and low dose Test prop in a good cut stack!!

Comment

thanks guy's good info...just got elvows shot at doc. for pain, laid off for three days then hit it...! elbows are good to go but perhaps whinny was not made for my condition huh..?? sounds like I would be hurting for sure. What do you think at a low dose like 20mg a day, not much but something..??
          Steven

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
            thanks guy's good info...just got elvows shot at doc. for pain, laid off for three days then hit it...! elbows are good to go but perhaps whinny was not made for my condition huh..?? sounds like I would be hurting for sure. What do you think at a low dose like 20mg a day, not much but something..??
            Steven
            at 20mg's a day I think your throwing your money away bro...you really wanna be slightly higher than that to gain anything decent....and if your already suffering from sore joints I think you should think about avoiding it completely because like a previous poster already mentioned Winny is going to dry you out and I think you might find yourself in the 'More Pain' than Gain zone

Comment

Can't stress enough what Sam said about joints... if you haven't done it I suggest you set it aside for a cut stack as you will most probably tear or strain something if you put winny in and do any heavy lifts...
              ... also, just think, if you put it in at the begining and make your joints weak and hurt something you just screwed up your whole cycle.... that's exactly what I did on my last one... the loss of time training hurts a lot more than the injury itself or money wasted.

Comment

Im with run4it. Personally save the dime and run something that doesnt cause ur joints to scream. Ive never had joint pain or known what it was until i used winstrol. I would say im more tolerable to the joint pain than others. But I was preparing for a shoot & went up to 100mg ED for 3-4 days. Those few days i really got to know what elbow pain was. I will never run that high ever again. too much discomfort and too much risk to injury imo. I think you should look into nandrolone compounds. Deca & npp they are used in the medical field for various things but they are well known to lubricate joints, increase appetite, increase red blood cell count, and also increase immune system. And it sounds like you want to cut, honestly you can "cut" on any compound. Its all in the diet.

Comment

Yeah, screw it.. I will sell to a friend that does not suffer from joint pain, had not idea it dryed you out so bad...! just had elbows shot at doc. and taking Super Cisius which seems to help also in large doses...Thx.
                  Steven

Comment

I hate winny. I'd say go with Mast if you want something that will dry you out and make you hard. Much better option.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                    X