Diamond Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Labs

I want to emphasize that these samples where sent to me by a ember, most likely someone involved at the lab. In the past they had many problems.

This analyses are outstanding though we didn't analyse for pyrogens (one of their former problems). The product looks very proffesional and the owner was a nice and contributing member of BoS.
    I hope for a bright future for them
    Attached Files

Great news - I love overdosed vitamins.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

The products have a nice professional look considering some of the stuff thats out there and the results are impressive for a UGL....

Comment

all round grate results, what about the tren i didn't see a results sheet for that?

Comment

Big you are right but analyses are expensive and I only have a limited budget. @ Jimmy the Tren results are pending the lab still waits for the reference standard. and I'll mail them to perform a cfu extra to check bacteria..

Comment

There is an article in the August, 2009 issue of Musc. Dev. Mag. by William Llewellyn giving the bacteria contamination of various steroids. Diamond labs "Deca"( nandrolone decanoate) had a bacteria count of 1500cfu. Acceptable level is under 100cfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody40 View Post
              There is an article in the August, 2009 issue of Musc. Dev. Mag. by William Llewellyn giving the bacteria contamination of various steroids. Diamond labs "Deca"( nandrolone decanoate) had a bacteria count of 1500cfu. Acceptable level is under 100cfu.
              Holly crap!

Comment

Here is the complete report from our book.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey your name and addy is on that paper bro do you want that to be seen?

Comment

Another Labtest BOS have performed of Diamond Pharma Group.

Attached Files

Comment

Yeah but its 4years old..

Comment

Tren- Freak > yes... but another labtest wich is almost 3 years old.. has also been posted.

The more information the better... right...

Comment

Originally posted by whyallthefuss View Post
                          no opinion on the results but i like how the tested all different labs and how it was setup in that format.. i wish we could get that kinda format for labs that are affluent today with a few of their products that would be awesome u know... i wonder how much it does cost for the testing anyway

Comment

I dont know but I would rather donate money to have them tested than get ripped off or sick.

Comment

I agree BIG K !

Comment

Working...
                              X