using both tbol and dbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using both tbol and dbol?

Hey, again a newbie question here but I thought I'd ask anyway, I've read that those two products are pretty much the same.. Dbol gives you more strength and better mass gains... though it has more side effects... Tbol I read was more for people who were trying to cut, get leaner.. they wouldn't get as much gain as the ones that were using dbol but didn't have the bloating, and had their gain kept.

What do you guys think of a cycle containing both dbol and tbol? Maybe starting with Dbol, then finishing off with tbol to keep the gains?

I might be wrong, if so my bad.

ps. did you guys ever have joint pain while using Dbol?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Alot of guys would do something like this. They would run the dbol for the first 4-6wks. to kick start the stack , and finish the cycle. Once finished with the cycle you could use tbol for your bridge until you started the other. Also, Dbol will help you if you have joint pain. With the added water weight from dbol it'll cushion your joints. Hope I helped ya some..

Comment

It definitely did! Is Tbol as harsh on the liver as Dbol is?
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Depands how your liver can take this, orals are toxic to liver and for that reason it is not good idea to run more than one.

And oral only cycle is not good idea either.

Comment

Orals are toxic but not as much as people claim.

I really don't see the point of using Dbol then switching to Tbol. One does not put more mass the reason it seems that Dbol does is because you retain more water on it than you would with TBol. But all of that water is lost quickly once you go off. So going from the Dbol to Tbol won't really do anything for you than just using one for the same amount of time.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
            Orals are toxic but not as much as people claim.

I really don't see the point of using Dbol then switching to Tbol. One does not put more mass the reason it seems that Dbol does is because you retain more water on it than you would with TBol. But all of that water is lost quickly once you go off. So going from the Dbol to Tbol won't really do anything for you than just using one for the same amount of time.
            Spot on.
            When on dbol I never had joint pain. Waterweight will have your joints nice and slippery

Comment

Working...
            X