No doubts here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No doubts here....

Well to put an end to my doubts, one of my boys who's a newbee to the candy store, got home and there was a nice little package sitting on his porch. He sent me a pick of his gifts to piss me off lol... We shopped the same day, now I'm biting nails waiting on mine. There is still hope people.....
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Oh yea, it's been 4 1/2 months
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

No worries, I got mine after 4 1/2 months. but mine came registered air and I had to sign for it down at the post office. they wouldn't leave it on my doorstep.

Comment

Working...
      X