test dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test dose

Im on my fifth cycle right now. I'm on my fifth week of 600mg test E and 400 Deca. thats it due to money issues. This cycle started 3 months after my previous cycle which was 600mg of test only. My question is, Has my body gotten use to 600mg of test and do I need to increase it because of this? Gear is legit I just dont feel the usual intensity I do in the gym around the 5-6 week of a cycle. I'm trying to figure out if the gear is underdosed or if my body has gotten use it the same dose of 600mg from such long use? Thanks for any feed back guys.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

it may be the gear, i did alot of cycle alsways with test at least like TRT dose, and i feel this with increased libido some dht acne also. you shouldt feel some sides with 600mg its more then 10 times more testosterone then naturally producktion.

Comment

Thanks for the feed back guys. Keep it coming.

Comment

IMO, you should still be growing off that dose. the deca should be kicking in soon and even if your test is weak, that'll pick things up.

i would look at diet too. thats a huge factor. what worked before isnt going to work now. you are probably bigger than last time right? so its going to take that much more food to get an effect. each cycle is harder and harder to gain mass. if you want help in that department let me know and we can give you a basic outline
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam. Thats good to hear.

Comment

for sure. keep us posted and get that food in!
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The body definitly is getting used to any medication and over long time you need to increase dosage

Test is not exception, body is always trying to bring balance, this means removing excess substanses.

It might be the case with you or you have underdosed gear this time or fake, unless you have this from pharmacy then it is good, UG you never know, maybe they got fake powder this time and mixed without knowing etc.

Comment

I didnt know that the body became resistant to test and more is needed for future cycles. I always thought as you get bigger from each cycle your body requires more test to accommadate the new size. Its still having the same effect only the bigger you get the more you need to add to that size. I dont have any scientific backing either way. Just what i thought. Id be interested to learn more on this if anyone can point me towards and article or thread.

And sam is right. Increasing the dose might not be the issue. Tweaking other aspects like diet or training may be a key factor. The bigger you get the more strict your diet and training need to be. Any novice can gain on basic reasonable diet but at higher levels your body needs to be in an optimal state. Diet is an essential part of that.

One thing ive noticed too in myself is there are just times in the year where im on top form and others where im lacking drive. No real reason, just human nature. We peak and trough throughout the year. Maybe your body is just having a few weeks of low time.
                JuicedUK
                Last edited by JuicedUK; 10-17-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I would def concentrate on my diet before upping the Dosage bro...if your not feeding that machine everything it needs to reach the next level no amount of gear will get you there

Comment

Working...
                  X