Gonna start banning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna start banning

Read the rules before posting, i have gone to easy on these and will start enforcing them big time now.

Second DO NOT TALK ABOUT OTHER SOURCES IN NAPS SECTION....DO NOT EVEN COME CLOSE I WILL PERMA BANN ANYONE I SEE DOING THIS FROM HERE ON. I have seen it to many times and its rude and just dumb. If i see you posting "hey hit me up for a good source" BAM YOUR DONE!!!

Time to clean this place up some.
    GXR64
    Last edited by GXR64; 10-15-2011, 12:39 AM.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Uh..Ohhh..

Comment

Yes sir time to flush this toliet

Comment

I think this is just hilarious. Does waiting suck? Yea. Can one person on here honestly say they've been screwed over? No. Naps has always come through, they have always answered any ticket I've ever sent in even if I to got antsy in the beginning. Seriously I beg you to go and try and find a better source. You will sooner or later be back with your tail tucked between your legs begging for forgiveness. Did I have shit I had planned for the gear ive been waiting for? Well sure but it's called adapt and quit living one cycle out. Try planning three cycles ahead. Im in pct now and then I'm gonna have a rest period then kick that shit back up! But the point being, I have two cycles ready to go, then when shit fucks up cuz that's what happens in life, it fucks up. Yer not screaming because it's screwing up your next cycle or worse your pct. Think ahead my friends, then the wait only half sucks.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Sounds good to me too. I havent been able to get on as much as I like because im working 7 days a week, but im going to keep my eyes open as well. Zero tolerance for all the b/s. Most of you know better, and the rules are clearly posted..

Comment

agree......
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I agree. Just have a little common sense and respect and all will be good. This board has a lot of great knowledgable bros and is a great place to be part of. Nobody wants to ban anyone... The rules just need to be followed. Respect them and all will be good.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                I think this is just hilarious. Does waiting suck? Yea. Can one person on here honestly say they've been screwed over? No. Naps has always come through, they have always answered any ticket I've ever sent in even if I to got antsy in the beginning. Seriously I beg you to go and try and find a better source. You will sooner or later be back with your tail tucked between your legs begging for forgiveness. Did I have shit I had planned for the gear ive been waiting for? Well sure but it's called adapt and quit living one cycle out. Try planning three cycles ahead. Im in pct now and then I'm gonna have a rest period then kick that shit back up! But the point being, I have two cycles ready to go, then when shit fucks up cuz that's what happens in life, it fucks up. Yer not screaming because it's screwing up your next cycle or worse your pct. Think ahead my friends, then the wait only half sucks.
                Some of the best advice I've ever seen...eat it up whiners

Comment

Right on point
                  Originally posted by zoot View Post
                  some of the best advice i've ever seen...eat it up whiners

Comment

New Year new attitude I love it. Let's stick to the task at hand. GETTING BIG!!!!!!

Comment

Show some class guys! Lol

Comment

I'm back after 2 weeks of banning....

I'm from Switzerland and I dont speak English very well...

I have also some difficult to read and understand English...

So I was a little supprised to be banned... Anyway... I asked a friend to translate the "rules of the forum" and I guess I get it.

I hop you will understand...

Will

Comment

understood good sir

Comment

Working...
                          X