Stan efferding 210 lbs dumbbell incline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan efferding 210 lbs dumbbell incline

i saw stan incline press the 200 lb dbs in the animal cage at the arnold classic expo. he said that he doesnt want anyone to every hand him the DBs. he said that if you can't pick them up and kick them into place, you got no business lifting them. took him 3 attempts at the AC, but he got them up for probably about 8-10 reps

now here is is with the 210's. light weight!

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Beautiful, the weakass Gyms here only go upto 115# DBs
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

my old gym closed, we had 145's. my current place tops off at 100's. whew! yep, i'm looking for somewhere better
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

that's pretty serious weight! I am only up to the 150's on the flat bench and I weigh 195
        Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly bean View Post
          that's pretty serious weight! I am only up to the 150's on the flat bench and I weigh 195
          nice, thats some good weight. how many reps can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            nice, thats some good weight. how many reps can you get?
            Three sets of three-five depending on how good I ate the day before and that morning
            Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

damn nice btw my gym only goes up to 75 lbs hahaha good thing i have only been lifting for about 8 months otherwise it would be time for a more expensive gym already
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

my gym goes up to 125s, this is one of the main reasons i use the barbell more
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                X