Couple of questions before I order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of questions before I order

Is it safe to order from Gen Shi Labs through Naps right now, or will my package be delayed like all of the others? Also, I noticed they don't carry Clomid, so I'd have to order from the Indian pharmacy in order to get it .... would that make my package be delayed longer? I'm just paranoid I'm going to shell out 500 dollars and not get anything in return. Thanks.

Here is my ideal cycle :

Dbol 40mg every day for first 4-5 weeks
    500mg test-e per week for 12 weeks total
    Arimidex on hand incase of gyno and etc

PCT:
    Week 1: Nolvadex week 40mg per day + Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 2: Nolvadex week 40mg per day + Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 3: Nolvadex week 20mg per day + Clomid 50mg per day
    Week 4: Nolvadex week 20mg per day + Clomid 50mg per day

Wow, 45 views and no response...Is this place dead or what.

Comment

My gen shi shipped 2 weeks ago.I'll post when I get it 4 ya

Comment

I made a + view and you want a respons ...

My respons is ... I do not know!

Comment

Dude, honestly no one knows... You could do it and it comes in a few weeks or could be months...
          It seems like the back log for them is clearing so prolly gonna get it quick but who knows...
          Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

naps are getting back on track even if it takes a long time it will get to you naps are good, cycle look's good have fun and keep us updated on how you get on.

Comment

Order and post up when it shows.

I know other bros are ordering genshi and HCL. Packs should all be moving in a timely manner.

Comment

I decided to search for a local connect instead. If Naps would answer their emails and not keep people in the dark I may have considered Naps. But it seems they don't answer people and don't even give out tracking numbers when people pay for them (what is up with that?). I realized it would be ignorant to tie up $500 dollars with a company that has been taking half a year to send products to customers when it should only take a few weeks. I shouldn't have to be afraid that I can't get my cycle before summer 2012 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by papaown View Post
                  I decided to search for a local connect instead. If Naps would answer their emails and not keep people in the dark I may have considered Naps. But it seems they don't answer people and don't even give out tracking numbers when people pay for them (what is up with that?). I realized it would be ignorant to tie up $500 dollars with a company that has been taking half a year to send products to customers when it should only take a few weeks. I shouldn't have to be afraid that I can't get my cycle before summer 2012 lol.
                  Got a good point there.

Comment

They are back on track, bro. You have nothing to worry about. Even better than before.

Anyone have any questions or doubts can pm me.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

No disrespect, but if you have a local source then why bother us with questions about naps? When you are dealing with AAS things happen. But you're probably not going to get NAPS to answer an E-mail if you haven't placed an order. What did you e-mail them? "Are you guys legit?" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by papaown View Post
                        Wow, 45 views and no response...Is this place dead or what.
                        this board can be alittle slow at times.on a faster pace board ,, a few members ordered with no problems but there isnt alot of feedback to go by on the boards yet, they are kinda of new at naps.

Comment

Originally posted by biggie View Post
                          No disrespect, but if you have a local source then why bother us with questions about naps? When you are dealing with AAS things happen. But you're probably not going to get NAPS to answer an E-mail if you haven't placed an order. What did you e-mail them? "Are you guys legit?" LOL
                          LOL..probably uses naps because of the price and the big selection

Comment

Working...
                          X