Second cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second cycle

This past summer I did my first cycle at 47. Test cyp @ 500 per week, dianabol @30 ED for 4 weeks. Anastozole and HCG also. I was pretty happy with results, diet was pretty good. Workouts were mostly good. Had back pains, sometimes real bad, hurt myself once doing leg presses. Those were the only issues keeping me from a good workout. I really thought the test would make me feel 21 again, with no aches, pains, etc. but not so. Sometimes I would get real tired too.
    Anyway I am planning cycle two and would like opinions on what to do. I still have enough DBol for at least 4 weeks and 10ml of test cyp left over.
    I was thinking of doing the same thing again but only adding one more thing to it. Unless there's something different and forget about what I already have. My goals are to get bigger, stronger of course but not get too bloated. I guess somewhere between a cut cycle and a bulk cycle if there is such a thing.
    I was thinking of going with Deca or Primo or Bold. Any opinions on a good second cycle? Thanks
    sigpic

deca would be a great option for your achy joint issues and it'll give a nice punch to your cycle. i've seen older fellas at hrt/ rejuv. clinics that get a script for deca along with their test, to help with joints, ect. thing is, it can shut you down harder than test, even if you use hcg. the older we get, the harder it can be to recover from a cycle. just some things to think about...
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

How long a cycle?
      I vote for Deca - get a strong PCT

For the back pains w/Dbol try Taurine (otc)
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
      X